My mum always liked to insinuate that I was a Greedy Little Bastard, and she was right to. Here are some recent highlights:
- Cooking up a straight kilo of lasagne Saturday afternoon - Lidl had a special offer. I'd intended to eat half and save the rest for later that night. It didn't make it.
- Sunday morning: Two bacon rolls from the caff. And a cupcake, because I deserved it. Followed by cheese and crackers in the afternoon. Then a spag bol in the evening.
- Details of the spag bol: Upgrading my usual order at the butchers from 4 packs of beef mince at 300g each, to 3 packs at 400g each. That's how much you need for a decent serving of spag bol, no? (P.S. The pasta serving is half a 500g bag)
- Had a foot long cheesesteak from Subway last night. About 90 minutes after I'd finished off a bowl of the aforementioned spag bol kinda left over from the previous evening. Very delicious.
- This was on the way to the cinema, where I was offered one of those overpriced pots of ice-cream. I didn't refuse.
- Today, I was still feeling hungry, but a two hour meeting got in the way. So just now I thought I'd make myself a quick sandwich just to tide me over until lunch. I checked out the available resources and decided on one-and-a-half sandwiches instead. And I'm going to have two more for 'lunch' at about... I dunno, 1400 hrs.
- When I get home tonight, I don't know what I'm gonna do, but it's going to be big, 'cause I'm a growing lad.
What say you to this?