Just what you want to think about on a wet Monday morning. The last game was played in the blazing sunshine, and even though I can't promise that will happen again, what can be guaranteed is an afternoon of comical defending, chaotic midfields and absent attacks. Unless everyone agrees to revert to their 'normal' position and go back doing what they are really good at ...
- we play on a full-sized grass pitch
- there are facilities in a little building called The Hub (in the middle of Regent's Park), with lockers and showers (£1.50 charge)
- the football pitches are centered around The Hub
- the exact pitch will not be announced until Sunday morning 9 AM
- nearest tube station is Baker Street (15 min walk) with Camden tube station at a similar distance
- arrive at 1:30 PM for warm-up, tactics discussion, team pictures, etc.
- kick-off at 2 PM sharp
- full 2 x 45 minutes and injury time + 15 min break
- one team will play in red shirts, the other in blue
- everyone can participate, the skills on display are wide-ranging and (contrary to certain claims) there is no requirement for a minimum 1,000 postings
- final teams will be announced in the week leading up to the game
- three pounds will be collected on the day
- post-match analysis in the Spread Eagle pub in Camden (corner of Albert St and Parkway)
Come on, you know you want to. Put your name down by replying below.
There will be a further game in Regent's Park on the following date:
Sunday 22 November