Yeah, yeah, i'm massively behind the curve, but hey, THESE THINGS HAPPEN.
Anyways, here are some thoughts for all you Wire lovers out there (i'm midway through s4):
- McNulty is increasingly annoying. He was good in 1 and 2, but by 3 he was doing my head in. I'm not convinced by his acting - he seems to have milked the maverick cop with irish heritage thing dry.
- Herc and Carver weren't very good characters in the first couple of series'. They're better now that they're separated and are less prominent.
- S2 is the best one and the lack of those characters introduced within these episodes has led the program to suffer. I miss the Greek.
- The ending of season 2 was weak.
- Bunk is one of the best characters in it.
- Omar is the best, although Bodie's cool also.
- Stringer and Avon are missed in s4.
- Why does michael dislike Cutty (if i'll find this out later, don't tell me)
- Carcetti has awful hair