1. I survey every room of the house carefully before walking into it. This is mostly because of the spiders.
2. If I see something suspicious in the room, I don't run over to investigate it straight away, as that's the kind of thing the first two people to get killed would do. I look around me and see if there's anything else that's even more suspicious. For example, when I woke up this morning to find a puddle of water on the kitchen floor, I stood in the living room and searched for clues of any weirdness. (I then re-planned my morning so that I wouldn't have to go past the water)
3. I'm always aware of where the nearest potential weapon is, and how I would use it.
4. I also know that in a situation of danger you obviously never go anywhere without your weapon, and should the killer drop his weapon, you grab it immediately and never let it go no matter how dead you think the killer is.
5. I stay away from windows once it's dark.
6. If I'm scared I'm as quiet as possible, ie. no shrieking or running around aimlessly.
Thanks. Would you live or die?