I currently have my missus' uncle's car and whilst trying to find something decent to listen to i found one of his mixtapes. It's an inspired collection of tunes with seemingly no consistent theme or indication of his favoured genre etc. I'm basing the following lyrics quiz on said mixtape. It's called Uncle Ian's mixtape lyrics quiz:
1. Stuck in a jam in a one-way street, Why don't you tell her she'd be quicker if she used her feet, yeah.
2. Time is drifting, this rock has got to roll...
3. I've been walking in the rain, trying to get wet on purpose...
4. And as sleek as a shiek
5. Some folks they got money an' some folks lives are sweet
6. To distant lands, Takes both my hands
7. What's your name? (what's your name?) Who's your daddy? (who's your daddy?)