Your are viewing a read-only archive of the old DiS boards. Please hit the Community button above to engage with the DiS !
1. british bulldog
2. betting with dice
i think that was it for us.
1. british bulldog
2. leather footballs
4. chain tag
5. panini stickers
2. Playing football with a full sized ball - scandalous primary school thing due to endless broken windows. Even playing with a tennis ball/small novelty football was banned for a short while. We played with a can/bottle/some other piece of litter.
3. This other game we played which I forget the name of but was esentially bulldog without taking it in turns and with the potential for more violence.
4. This other game which was two teams, one hiding and one hunting. The hiders would have to sprint back to base if they were spotted. If they didn't make it, they joined the hunting team. Totally forgotten what that was called too. Anyway, it descended into violence.
Secondary school was pretty much a free-for-all
is what we called 4
"so you;re playing hide and seek..can ui play?"
"no you stupid knob..we're playing MANHUNT!"
"Hide and seek?"
"MANHUNT YOU COCL...MAN--FUCKING- HUNT..NOT FUCKING HIDE AND SEEK!"
it pretty much decended into punch ups everytime BUT TWAS IN GOOD FUN.
bulldog...but 'shark' (pansy version) was ok.
Weren't allowed a football in primary school...we had to use a tennis ball for matches.
man MAASSIIIVE BULLDOG MATCHES were awesome...it was like the first battle scene from gladiator or some shit
It still hurts. I got caught trying to steal it back from the headteacher's office. I got away with it because she was a nun and prone to forgiveness I suppose.
cause I took of quite a lot of my face. It hurt pretty bad. I think most everything else was okay though. We had pretty organised lunch times with sports and things though, so there weren't many playground type things.
Did you go to school with Marco Fella?
bouncing bone heads/crazybones
mound wars (we had a mound which was carnage everytime people were on it.....it was like our version of hamburger hill)
Stephen Gill had a toy gun in his bag one day, claiming he’d forgotten he’d put it there when going to play at a friend’s the previous night, and pulled it out in the changing rooms. Everyone went fucking mental, as if he’d pulled out a real gun, and ducked and dived as he swung it around going “I swear I forgot it was in there!” It was like a film.
or keep it stored in my bad.
No idea why...
- Referring to the headmaster as 'Chuckles'
- Driving a tank with LOL!!! painted on the side into the staff room
- Loudly describing algebra as 'an alphanumeric puddle of fuck'
- Pissing in a corridor and then shouting URINE TROUBLE NOW! when people slip in it
- Decorating the canteen with flaming swastikas before parents' evening
Urine trouble now was a classic.
and in years 1 and 2 the WORDS 'power rangers' got banned, mental.
sodomy is a double period.
at a Catholic girl's school
So we played rugby until this kid got hospitalised
Then we played rollercoaster where we put a big plastic box on someone's head and kicked and punched the box till they gave up.
Finally we played a variation of gaelic football using a glove stuffed with paper
The violence was astounding.
having a boy/girl friend.
so we replaced it with pogs and marbles. after a few kids got ruined by older kids for their marbles and pogs, they gave us our football back.