After our final match (at least for now) on the smooth surface of Market Road, we will go organic and relocate for the winter season to the grass pitches of Regent's Park. Also, due to the way the booking system for the Park works, kick-off will be at the earlier hour of 2 PM. And pitch hire is cheaper, so the cost per player will go down.
All this means is more time & money for the pub afterwards!
- we play on a full-sized grass pitch
- there are facilities in a little building called The Hub (in the middle of Regent's Park), with lockers and showers (£1.50 charge)
- the football pitches are centered around The Hub
- the exact pitch will not be announced until Sunday morning 9 AM
- nearest tube station is Baker Street (15 min walk) with Camden tube station at a similar distance
- arrive at 1:30 PM for warm-up, tactics discussion, team pictures, etc.
- kick-off at 2 PM sharp
- full 2 x 45 minutes and injury time + 15 min break
- one team will play in red shirts, the other in blue
- everyone can participate, the skills on display are wide-ranging
- the teams will be completely mixed up again, compared to previous games
- final teams will be announced in the week leading up to the game
- three pounds will be collected on the day
- post-match analysis in the Spread Eagle pub in Camden (corner of Albert St and Parkway)
Come on, you know you want to. Put your name down by replying below.
There will be further games in Regent's Park on the following dates:
Sunday 25 October
Sunday 22 November