i maded a magazine, this one:
and am putting it to the board - where, other than the internet and zine fairs, can people ply their zine wares? is it easy enough to get stuff stocked in Rough Trade? apparently folks in New York and Paris and Columbus, Ohio want to stock it (owing to their friends being featured within), but not so sure about London. any suggestions?
also, if anyone's interested (jag), the launch night is tonight at Bardens Boudoir, free, and there'll be stuff like:
- selection of films by the people in the zine
- the Werner Herzog documentary 'God's Angry Man'
- Pets In Heaven playing live (yay)
- Bambikill playing live (this is gonna be real special, i've been after her for ages. imagine Earth or Sunn0)) meets a one woman Babes In Toyland)
- The Governor Of California Guessing Game. i cannot yet reveal what this is.