To counteract the unfettered critical adulation it recieves. I'll get the ball rolling. Bear in mind that I really like the show. I'm just bored and feeling spiteful.
1) Characters: With the exception of say, five or six, most of the characters are basically just sketches. I still don't know any more about Herc or Carver now the show's over than I did when it was just beginning.
2) It repeats itself a HELL of a lot. I'm thinking specifically of the scenes where Cutty takes his boxing lads to their first sparring match. There's about three or four scenes of the same kid getting the shit knocked out of him. Okay, I get it, he talks a big game but he's got more heart than technique. Move on. Jesus. There's plenty more like that too.
3) Brother Mouzone/Moozone/Muzon/whatever. Under no circumstances should you ever buy the idea of this bow-tied assassin. Worst. Character. Ever. Played by the Most. Wooden. Actor. Ever.
4) OMG da teribel drg dealer as got a rlly neat apartment an reeds buks OMG he iz human too!!1!111!!
5) Snoop. "Hem ummm urrr ummm shit ummm summm nummm tumm nigga hmmm rummm bummm hrrmmm motherfucking punk ass bitch."
6) At least 30% of the dialogue in every episode is just awful.
7) The length of that fucking credit sequence.
8) "IT'S THE BEST SHOW EVER AND YOU'RE A RIGHT-WING IDIOT/MAINSTREAM ZOMBIE/RACIST PIG/IGNORANT MORON FOR SAYING DIFFERENT!111!!11"
9) "I FEEL LESS GUILTY ABOUT THESE SRS SOSHAL ISSUES COS I WATCH DIS SHOW!11!! MY SOUL IS FUNDAMENTALLY PURER DAN URS!11!!"
10) Season 5, w/ the exception of the final episode.
11) "I'M DAVID SIMON. I'M AN UNCELEBRATED GENIUS IN MY OWN TIME. I'M ALSO PISSED AND BITTER AT MY EX-BOSSES SO I'LL DEVOTE AN ENTIRE SEASON TO SHITTING ALL OVER THEM. DESPITE THE FACT THAT THEY'RE ACTUALLY WELL-RENOWNED JOURNALISTS."
If there's any I'm forgetting, feel free to contrib.