Jesus - what a win! They didn't even play outstandingly well - just did the basics right which has been so sorely absent in the last couple of seasons.
- Actually finishing their chances.
- Two goals from set pieces. That's probably two more than last season.
- Solid defensive display with very few mistakes. Vermaelen looks like a great signing.
- Bendtner seems to have actually learnt how to play football.
- Arshavin didnt even do anything, and didn't need to. I'm fully confident he'll turn it on in the important games too.
I could go on and on and on with the positives from this performance.
If Arsenal stay clear of serious injuries, they are on for the title. Seriously. If injuries weren't a factor, they are the best team in the league.
NB. I realise that was a pretty shocking Everton performance, but you can't argue with 6-1 away from home against one of the top 10 teams in the league.