Your are viewing a read-only archive of the old DiS boards. Please hit the Community button above to engage with the DiS !
- I am hungover at work
- I have no money
+ I have pastries and pineapple
+ Payday tomorrow!!!!
:) Last day in the office for 10 days as on holiday
:( Spending time in a tent next week and the rain is awful
:( Nothing very exciting on at the canteen for lunch
hog roast with apple sauce in a bap :)
+ first gig last night was good, I am going to get some more booked for Autumn when everyone is around.
+ I have found people to go to Offset fest now
- Living at home is shiiitt. My brother is actually a mental.
So being further into london isnt practical. Plus im super poor. I should really give me supposed new employers a kick up the arse.
Do you not know the way?
I want to share car costs. I've already bought my ticket.
Dirty Projectors <3
So many bands I want to see.
Have you tried a liftshare website?
Yeah, got my details on there at moment. I'm going anyway but be good to share some costs. Oh and it's like much better for the environment, Man.
Might see if anyone's interested...
and the stereo, likewise. So can't check them out til I get my laptop repaired :-( :-( :-(
I've had some lovely post off a lot of you recently and must get back to everyone, but I'm so busy for the next few weeks...
Looking forwards to listening to them anyway! Thank you!
"30 Jul '09, 11:34"
"30 Jul '09, 11:34"
+ It's my birthday tomorrow
+ I'm interviewing Tom from Wild Beasts today
- broke about £600 worth of my stuff last night (should be fixable though)
+ LAST EXAM TODAY!!
+ A week of fun activities begins tonight
+ I finish placement tomorrow, which means getting heavily drunk
+ Going home on monday
- I finish placement tomorrow, which means leaving cushiest job ever
- it's raining at Edgbaston.
+ The rain errands thing that kissinginkansas said
- I've got a headache
- I'm going on holiday tomorrow
- i desperately need new shoes
+ i have a free house for 2 weeks, so i'm having a barbeque tomorrow night
+ payday tomorrow then i'm off for 2 weeks. BANGINNNN'
- Im quite ill and in a but of pain
+ Im going on my 'indie' rave tomorrow
+ Meeting up with a guy there thats been making me smile for the past week! :D
+ currently reading the 2nd michael j fox book
- broken debit card
- I'm already skint 1 week into a new pay cycle
+ I had a lovely evening out with friends last night and am in a happy hangover haze
- I'M BORED
+ I have booked my Amtrak pass for next month, and I got an email confirming accommodation for my course next year (only £60 a week too - the silver lining of the West Midlands)
+ penultimate day in my job, which has been fun but is close to wearing it's welcome out
- I'm leaving London in two days time
- commuting into London for band practices is going to be an expensive hobby, I've realised. Me = living on pasta next year.
+ I got totally BAD ASS new boots yesterday
+ they make me stand differently
- everything else apart from my new boots and my new stance is in an appalling state of affairs
+ my £350 deposit is coming back!
- its my 2st birthday soon and i wanted to go to skye but that might not be happening now :'(
+ i have chocolate fingers
- i also have a paper cut
You should go to the zoo!
+ I've read a succession of excellent books lately
- I don't know what's going on with the boy :-s
- I don't know how I'll ever get myself some blasted denouement for the fiction prize
+ I think I'll get drunk tonight.
- I've got too much work to do that I'll have to leave 'til tomorrow.
- I think I'll get drunk tonight, so I'll have to leave that work 'til Monday.
+ its close to the weekend
- mixing to do tonight
- hours of work left and a crazy bug to fix
(perhaps by continually bashing their heads together until their brains mash each other's up)
- No matter how often I wear my beautiful shoes, they fail to hurt even a teeny bit less
+ My role's been extended until Christmas at least, making it a 14 month maternity cover, yeah
+ Working from home from 7th to 25th August while boss is on hols. MASSIVE WHOOP.
I still haven't seen yr coffee table btw.
my DIY skills.
+ Gig later. Scary/exciting times.
- Just had to pay plumbers £50 to repair the cistern in the main bathroom.
- It's raining and I've barely been able to get into the garden this week. Also damp weather makes my left knee hurt. I'm so old. :(
+ booking an alldayer right now - FUN
+ going to Sonisphere on saturday
- payday is two weeks away and I have £43 in the bank
- going to Sonisphere on saturday
how can something be both good and bad?
but that doesn't mean i won't enjoy myself
WOW! I now know what you mean.
+ Brighton Pride tomorrow, meaning I'll get to spend time with lots of lovely people
- My friend's dog was put down this morning :(
- I'm still in a sort of quandry
+ still have an ace new girlfriend.
+ have an interview for a second part time job on tuesday. if i get it my financial situation should be less scary.
- financial situation is still a bit scary.
- i'm very hungry and i don't have any money to buy lunch.
- It's my birthday
- It's my birthday!
- Why would anything be bad? It's my birthday!
- See above