Your are viewing a read-only archive of the old DiS boards. Please hit the Community button above to engage with the DiS !
I think being that age about 5 years ago was perfect.
i look back at being 17 with extreme fondness even now. I didn't wear an offspring hoodie with everything when i was 17 though.
if you think about it rationally, in five years you've probably calmed down a lot, got better looking... that's probably about it really.
when i was 13:
- i had terrible teeth not yet fixed by orthodentistry
- i was one year in to a four year unrequited crush towards a girl called sarah
- i was a social pariah except for one good friend who everyone though i had a gay crush on
- my main interest was football even though i was rubbish and only tagged along as a substitute because the PE teacher evidently felt sorry for me
- i had no taste in music other than listening the the pepsi chart show and thinking jon secada was ace
- i was one of the last few in our school year to hit puberty
so yeah, no way.
except i was so worried that my brother would bully me for liking chart music that i used to keep it a secret. listened to the countdown every sunday on my sister's walkman and told him that i was listening to five live.
- I listened to van halen/the offspring/nirvana on repeat (on mini-disc).
- was a chubby and comparatively short boy.
- had pro skills at james bond : nightfire on the ps2.
- had a rotation of about 10 black, baggy band hoodies.
I don't remember fancying particular girls at 13. 14 yes, but i just rocked out too hard for girls. I also remember thinking school of rock was one of the best films.
and I'm scared.
You look older than that. I thought you were about 21-22ish :)
thank you :')
Going to football
No major exams
First brushes with booze/light drugs
Stuck me fingers up a girl's pussy ole