Islington Tennis Centre
If you have played before, you know the drill by now: we all run around until we're knackered and then Hedges scores 5 in a row. The next opportunity to stop our ever so nice smelling goal machine is on Sunday 2nd August. The day after Field Day, indie fans!
The usual blurb:
- we play on a full-sized astro-turf pitch
- there are basic changing and toilet facilities
- 5 min walk from Caledonian Road tube station (Piccadilly line)
- arrive at 3:30 PM for warm-up, tactics discussion, team pictures, etc.
- kick-off at 4 PM sharp
- full 2 x 45 minutes and injury time + 15 min break
- one team will play in red shirts, the other in blue
- everyone can participate, the skills on display are wide-ranging
- the teams will be completely mixed up again, compared to previous games
- final teams will be announced in the week leading up to the game
- a fiver will be collected on the day
- post-match analysis in the nearby Hemingford Arms pub
Come on, you know you want to. Put your name down by replying below.