OK this week is going to work a bit differently. The questions are in order of increasing difficulty. This way when you answer, answer ONLY the highest unanswered question you can, and give your score as well.
For instance, if you know the hardest one as well as 4 others then you'd go.
'I got 5 out of 9, and 9) was the Shoop Shoop song'
This means that there's room for more people to have a go, hope that makes sense!
OK, heeeeeere we go
1) I sit here, contending with this cheese on toast
2) La Resistance!
3) Clothes are on the lawn with the furniture
And I might as well
4) Nothing left is all she left for me
5) These girls are really sleazy, all they just say is please me
6) I said dear, dear, dear teacher,
I've been 6 years away
7) Air conditioned TV, lend 20 grand
Walk to the bank
With shakes from the night before
8) No, I do not feel that good
When I see the heartbreaks you embrace
9)Around these parts a fly can live (A fly can live)
A thousand years
But a man cannot die soon enough