Islington Tennis Centre
Following last month’s heatwave-assisted battle with freak injuries, capacity crowds and Ikea shopping, the next opportunity to display your skills for shooting squirrels from trees will take place on Sunday 28th June. And yes, this is the day following Zonino 4.5 but don’t let that stop you.
- we will play on a full-sized astro-turf pitch
- there are basic changing and toilet facilities
- 5 min walk from Caledonian Road tube station (Piccadilly line)
- arrive at 3:30 PM for warm-up, tactics discussion, team pictures, etc.
- kick-off at 4 PM sharp
- full 2 x 45 minutes and injury time + 15 min break
- one team will play in red shirts, the other in blue
- everyone can participate, the skills on display are wide-ranging
- by popular demand, the teams will be completely mixed up compared to previous games
- final teams will be announced in the week leading up to the game
- a fiver will be collected on the day
- post-match analysis in the nearby Hemingford Arms pub
Don’t be shy, put your name down by replying below.
(please can someone bump this thread every now and then, as I won’t have regular Internet access until the 17th)