One for each day of the week
1. Fish fingers all in a line,
And all the milk bottles stand empty
2. There's a black tinted sunset with the prettiest of skies
Lay back,lay back, rest your head on my thighs
3. What the hell am I doing
Thinking with my willy?
4. In the hard porn shop lately
I say Hey hey hey
5. Weather man tellin' us it ain't gon' rain
So now we sittin' in a drop-top, soaking wet
6. Now I'm smoking cigarettes and I strive for purity,
And I slip just like the stars into obscurity.
7. There's no way you'd get me to jump off that bridge.
No chance. Never in a million years.