Your are viewing a read-only archive of the old DiS boards. Please hit the Community button above to engage with the DiS !
I usually start a shitty thread on here and hope that somebody replies with something funny.
i go for walks
i make tapes
i watch ridiculous amounts of television
that said, I've just logged out of work for the day.
PM me if you want my address for 'martyr of the month' awards.
- cutting my nails
- researching things unrelated to what I'm supposed to be doing
- remembering 'urgent' things that are anything but urgent
- maybe play a bit of guitar for just a sec, oh shit there's 15 minutes gone
- just have get a few more battle points on street fighter
- putting on a classic hip hop track I know very well so instead of doing what I'm supposed to, rap along obviously
You will be mine Nigel Reo-Coker I swear it
but then i change around the wording of my 'funny reply', because it isn't funny. After a second glance at my reply, i know that i really shouldn't have bothered in the first place and i get rid of it.
a few hours later, i have a surge of confidence and with a 'fuck it! it could be funny!' sentiment, i write out my unfunny reply and slam down on the post button.
with relief, i sit back and look at my unfunny response. i mentally add the event to the list of reasons why i'm always on the internet.
I don't see you post so much anymore shuffles. It's 1.38 what the fuck am I doing on dis anyway
back to bed
i haven't slept in years. (don't quote me on that)
how are you?
i bet you've already gone to bed now :(
and there's something in my garden that's been on my conservatory roof and is now bashing shit in my garden