** Spring Bank Holiday special **
Islington Tennis Centre
Following April's epic, last-minute-decided battle, another chance to show off your long range shooting, Toni Schumacher-style goalkeeping and pink-striped football shirts.
- we will play on a full-sized astro-turf pitch
- there are basic changing and toilet facilities
- 5 min walk from Caledonian Road tube station (Piccadilly line)
- arrive at 3:30 PM for warm-up, tactics discussion, team pictures, etc.
- kick-off at 4 PM sharp
- full 2 x 45 minutes and injury time + 15 min break
- one team will play in red shirts, the other in blue
- everyone can participate, the skills on display are wide-ranging
- final teams will be announced in the week leading up to the game
- a fiver will be collected on the day
- post-match analysis in the nearby Hemingford Arms pub
People that have signed up so far (in principle):
Don’t be shy, put your name down if it isn't already up there^.