- Given it to my mother for rent, like I'm supposed to
- Bought a train ticket back to York
- Bought some clothes so I don't wear the exact same things to work every single day
- Got a haircut to do something about the 5cm-ish of split ends currntly making me look a bit icky
- Bought a bike so I don't have a 2hr journey to make each day
- Used it so I can eat for the next two weeks
- Gotten my phone topped up so I don't keep ignoring people
- Some combination of the above
Things I did with £70
PS2 Console (I give it three and a half weeks)
Final Fantasy XII
Wild Arms 3
Atelier Iris 2
Final Fantasy X
Devil May Cry 3
Castlevania: Curse of Darkness
Stella Deus: The Gate of Eternity
Could've knocked that down £30 if I hadn't been a complete moron and sold all my games last time my PS2 broke.
1) Has there every been more pretty in any purchase ever?
2) Or more RPGing?
questions that actually have answers:
3) PS2 games that I should get, mainly RPGs (of any type really), but things that have similarities also (ie. Castlevania etc) or just anything that's really, really good. But isn't FPS. Or sports. Uh, just reccommend me games.
4) (but RPGs if possible, kthnx)
7) Most completely idiotic yet satisfying way you spent money recently?