1. I am glad I did not pay to see this film (my mum did + Orange Wednesdays) because it ain't very good.
2. It was all kinda mutual back-slapping and slight chauvanism. Hmmm
3. There is nothing inherently funny about lesbians or the word twat.
4. There was some good clothes and music in the 1960s.
5. Pirate radio wasn't really that outlandish.
6. Particularly amazing is The Letter by The Box Tops (the child prodigy singer went on to form Big Star, but this is better), anything by Dusty and Friday On My Mind by the Easybeats.
7. Tallulah Riley is the most beautiful person I've ever seen.