1. The Incredibles - Best superhero (*debate number 1*) film ever. Has all the cliches of the genre but is simultaneously a postmodern twist on those themes, a life affirming tale of family life, a twist on the formula and full of brilliant gags / script writing.
2. Toy Story - (*Debate number 2*) Is it better than 2? I think so, just. I love 2 as well, but by this point I felt that some of 2's better moments felt a bit more expected due to the success of 1 and other studios efforts. I just love the sentimentality and observation in 1.
3. Wall-E - Stunning, from beginning to end. I hope it helps shape the views of future generations of children. It probably won't though...
4. Toy Story 2 - See 3.
5. Monsters Inc. - A bit overly sentimental towards the end, but a superb concept helped along with 2 standout lead performances. An underrated comedy gem.
* Is it a superhero film? Yes, as it has superheroes in it. No, as it wasn't based on an existing comic book. The jury is out...