If anyone would be inclined to be kind enough to fill this in i will be extremely grateful.
I'm tackling things like ticket price, the importance of the independent promoter, how revenue will be collected in future and whether a punk like subversion of industry may happen again.
PM me your filled in Q's please!!! THANKYOU
Nearest city you live to:
1. How many gigs do you attend per month on average?
2. Has this number decreased in recent months?
3. Is there any reason for this (e.g. Recession, Lack of Interesting bands or Shows?
4. Which venues do you usually attend? (If you know the capacity please include)
5. Do you prefer bigger shows or smaller ones, why?
6. Do you attend shows ran by independent promoters?
7. If possible, what would make you more interested in attending independently promoted shows?
8. With money being tighter than usual due to the recession, would you be more inclined to attend cheaper shows to save money or go to less large shows?
9. Do you play in a band yourself and / or organise gigs?
10. Do you feel tickets are adequately priced at the moment, or do you feel they could be cheaper or more expensive?