- Your day at work passes much quicker
- Your boss thinks you're less of a lazy sod because you actually finish items of work without being prompted about it repeatedly
- You become faster / better / insert gcse answer at your job, thus meaning you stand more chance of getting a pay rise / being promoted in the future, which ultimately leads to more cash money for YOU
- You don't idly click through pointless shit thread after pointless shit thread because..I dunno, you just do, don't you?
- You actually reduce the number of items on your 'To Do' list / heap of crap in your in tray, as opposed to throwing stuff away in the recycling bin / secretly filing it where it'll never be found when your boss goes out to buy a sandwich
Friday afternoons are exempt. Gotta know when to kick back dogg.