Gowman’s Friday Quiz #2
It’s been a while since the first (which I think was won by Joeymahone), but here is number two, and the prize to the winner is a pint if/when I ever meat you. No cheating now:
1. Which music group is this an anagram of:
Hosannah jenny snot dot
2. Which of the following is not the scientific name of a tree:
a) Corylus Lanus
b) Acer nipponicum
c) Cunninghamia lanceolata
3. Which country was the first to give women the right to vote?
4. Where did the Wizard of Oz live?
5. What colour is Yak’s milk?
Write your answers below and I'll let you know the winner after 3pm