Your are viewing a read-only archive of the old DiS boards. Please hit the Community button above to engage with the DiS !
sticky button clicked, fingers crossed.
I left my sister's CD player (that I had borrowed without asking) on a plane in India once, I don't think she ever found out though.
lost one of my gloves the other day though. pretty annoying as they were really nice warm ones and i only bought them a few weeks ago :(
Its one of the following but I can't decide which...
* Gold Vivienne Westwood necklace
* Gold ring given to me by a boyfriend. I dropped it in a lesbian club.
* Passport. Its somewhere in Glasgow.
* A full box of 7" singles, back when i was really into getting 'the latest thing'.
I have broken or forgotten many more important things than I've lost.
I still feel bad about it now.
thankfully relatively rarely.
Or maybe my birth certificate, I'm not sure where that is at the moment. It'll probably turn up though, I'm pretty good at not losing things - I usually find at some stage most things I think I've lost. Apart from scarves. Scarves hate me.
I'm much worse when it comes to breaking things.
1. damn you alari for beating me to it.
2. i should probably stop posting for the time being.
-roughly 8 pairs of glasses lost or broken beyond repair while at secondary school
- £60 and my favourtie hello kitty purse one christmas a few years ago, it was just after i'd given a homeless man £4 (alot for a kid!) therefore karma - doesnt exist.
had a dude wheres my car moment but eventually found it
(This is not true, I have never solicited a lady of the night for sex your honour)