Right, I have ben offered a job in London which starts in April. I do not know a lot about London, my time visiting has concentrated on the Northern areas. I like the following places I think - Islington, Stoke Newington, Highgate. And have been told the following are worth a look - Tufnell Park, Kentish Town, Belsize Park, Kilburn.
The following should be taken into account:
- My budget is about £600pcm
- I like a few trees and a bit of grass as I am a country bumpkin
- For the above reason it mustn't be too scary
- I don't like 'London idiots' who dress in fancy dress every day
- I will be working in Whitehall