As I worked away on website stuff, Lo was flicking idly through this lot:
* Paris Hilton's British Best Friend (exploiting shallow people, idiots and shallow idiots)
* Masterchef (actually as these were the comebacks and were good I guess there wasn't the usual chance to exploit idiots who think they can cook)
* Come Dine with Me (middle class people exploiting the egotistical nouvau riches, or however it's spelt, and patronising them for their nerve in thinking they're good enough to host a dinner party)
* Girls & Boys Alone (girls being given fake cigarettes and being allowed to gamble all their money away; boys being encouraged to re-enact Lord of the Flies but this time pick on the black kid instead of the fat kid and oddly the Fuhrer of this little lot was the one with glasses).
* Make Me (interviewing people who were apparently geniuses in an attempt to prove very little. I applaud exploiting geniuses and peoplpe who thinkg they're geniuses.)
Masterchef was actually good, probably because these come back people are decent cooks. The rest was pretty damn awful.