Your are viewing a read-only archive of the old DiS boards. Please hit the Community button above to engage with the DiS !
I mean kill off your username, come back as someone new.
if i had tits, this would have at least 10 replies by now.
thats 2 questions.
what are your favourite spanish third division clubs?
i dont think Lemos are segunda B anymore, so i'd have to say Lugo. The most boring city i've ever visited.
I mean like a really cool spaceship with guns n that
2nd Q: What was that club in camelsdale you were talking about ages ago all about?
i'd be very shocked if there was one though.
What computer do you have ?
- brighton rock
- daisy chaining. i just read about it on wikipedia. i recommend it.
I can't remember if you've left, but if you have, how is your life now?
my life is peachy. started at kings college london in sept but changed course and am starting a new one at the same place in sept this year. mighty good. you? still missing "GODGE CODGE!!1!'
Must be RIPPED! STACKED! etc.
that someone who knew you wouldn't expect you to like at all?
Q2. Describe how you would commit the perfect murder
omelette. I really hate eggs. but they work perfectly in an omelette. And its probably more eggy than just regular eggs.
lure the victim to an isolated, possibly highland location, dramatically lecture them on how they repulse me, then push them down a cliff. No way related to this video clip.
my dad made it for me when i was a kid and it was almost entirely raw on the inside and i threw up. i hope i haven't put you off omelette now.
haha, only in eastenders :D or to one of your unfortunate acquaintances it seems.
all my omelettes are like rubber. its like eating a comedy chicken,
you can be the giant.
go for it.
pero como obtendremos chicas?
1) where'd you get the name?
2) please list your plans for the next year
3) jelly or custard?
4) your all time favourite band please
5) would you rather be a deep sea fish or a high flighing bird? please state your reasoning behind your response
1) I was a big regina spector fan in 2005 and the word "soviet" was banned on another forum i went on, so I chose prof for basically no reason. I still regret it.
2) Work in a job I dont like, go to festivals in europe in the summer, start new course at kings college in september.
3) jelly. I had a jelly phase last summer at the same time i watched season 1 of the wire. I highly recommend this partnership.
4) Tough one. Probably at the drive in. More likely the smiths.
5) A deep sea fish. I have a fascination with whales, and I think hanging out with them would be pretty cool. I also think there's something really amazing about the sea and we should explore it more. Then again I have been told I look a bit like an owl.
No, not really. When are you going to let me beat you at FIFA again? and also are you playing football next weekend?
http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=yCrv3ofNL8U (not really!)
I'm going to attempt to break my losing streak of 5 today against my friend, but nothing gets past Sulley Muntari in midfield. Nothing. Yeah definitely playing. I'm watching glen Johnson goals on repeat for inspiration.
(i'll come back with a sensible question)
AND WHATS UP!!
I don't have a question, I just want to say how happy I was to have you and claire stay last weekend.
how much of an amazing host Phil Bloomfield, and the rest of his house for that matter are. I think that flate of fried food the following morning ranks upon the most beautiful things I've ever seen.
Can I use "yr" just this once?
probably this charming man by the smiths. or waterfalls by why?
The Smiths >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Why?
2) What's the worst gig you've ever been to?
3) Have you ever broken a bone?
4) If you could visit anywhere in the whole world, where would you go?