Your are viewing a read-only archive of the old DiS boards. Please hit the Community button above to engage with the DiS !
1. Fell over?
2. Punched or slapped someone?
3. Pulled a sickie?
4. Snogged someone?
5. Were as bored as I am now?
1. Lucien doesn't fall over
2. Can't remember - 10 years minimum
3. Tuesday 3 weeks ago
4. 2 hours ago
5. Monday night
2) Boxing day, my friend, see above.
3) Haven't pulled a sickie in years
4) Sunday morning
5) Right now, i am quiet today and looking for things to do.
3. In my last job, so pre-March at least
4. Last week at some point
5. I don't get bored. I am an island of constant interest.
2) couple of years ago in a club.
4) couple of weeks ago
5) right now.
3) April. I once had 4 thursdays off ina row.
4) Sunday evening
1. Honestly can't remember. Lots of stumbles, and lots of time spent on the floor, but no clean fall.
2. Saturday probably (slapwise)
3. Never (!)
4. Today (!)
5. Yesterday afternoon
2. I pushed someone at footie three weeks ago after he kicked me when I didn't have the ball.
4. Two weeks ago.
5. Possibly today, very little to do at work.
2) In the gym about 3 weeks ago, accidental though.
3) November, food poisoning.
4) Two weeks ago
5) I have eighteen days to complete a project I have pretty much already done. So yeah, A BIT now.
the missus is down that weekend so I'm tied up :(
has something been organised?
How far in advance does it need to be booked? What's the procedure as it were?
usually a week, maybe two.
You fill in this application form http://www.royalparks.org.uk/docs/regentspark/WinterBookingsApplicationForm08-09B.doc
then send it to the email address at the bottom of it. They are usually quite prompt with replies.
fuck right off
2) I accidentally punched my girlfriend in the nose the other day.
3) November 19th
4) Last night
5) Only boring people get bored
2) Don't think I ever have. I need to punch someone.
3) I've never pulled a sickie from work. Not even had a day off properly ill for over two years.
4) Two weeks ago.
5) Pretty much every day between 9 and 6.
1. Yesterday, although I managed to right myself at the last minute.
2. Not since school
3. Couple of years
5. Last week at work
1 was a direct result of 4.
1. The other day whilst trying to open the car door. I missed the handle and fell backwards.
2. On my 20th birthday in Spain. I hit a boy with glasses AND a bumbag.
3. May 2008. I don't pull many sickies.
4. A week and a half ago.
5. Right about...now.
at the mental image of someone missing a car door handle and then falling over.
2. weekend before last
4. weekend before last
5. Every day for the past month
But i'm still disabled and can't actually get to a post box.
2. Can't remember. Probably my brother at Christmas, though not too hard.
3. About a year ago
4. This morning
5. Probably now, seeing as I'm doing this.
1) Not sure, possibly when drunk in Switzerland in the summer. Was a good fall as well
2) Long time ago
3) December - 'concussion'
2. not sure, i punch and slap yes_ almost every day
3. not sure, haven't worked since october
5. i only get bored when i'm tired so... yesterday
2. I playpunch people alot. Properly? I don't know
3. Probably a year or so ago
4. A fortnight??
5. A few days ago when I was delerious from revision.
i once got instant rice all over myself after watching a particularly funny episode of my parents are aliens
properly bashed my elbow but it was so comedic I was stuck betweena mix of laughing and crying.
This prima donna at work last year hurt her wrist when she slipped on the office stairs. She came in and without a word lay on the floor of the office and started breathing heavily and we had no idea what was going on - if she was having a heart attack or about to spontaneously combust or what - and she wouldn't answer our questions about what was wrong other than whispering 'ambulance'.
We called one and in the meantime she finally spoke enough that we found out all she'd done was knock her wrist when she fell. BUT - when she heard me saying to a colleague that she'd fallen down the stairs, she managed to summon enough oxygen to correct me that it was UP the stairs 'I fell up the stairs!'.
I was about to stand over her supine body and start arguing with her when someone said 'now is not the time'
I'm very sympathetic to the actual falling, I just don't like the labelling. One falls DOWN the stairs. Always. Never up
1) Monday night when I was tripped playing 5-a-side
2) I could be wrong, but 1999 or 2000 at school from memory. Turned round, swung at someone, caught them square on the side of the chin, turned back and walked off.
3) Dunno... I don't keep track
4) Sometime last year
5) Now. Probably.
2. sunday - it was an accidental headbutt.
3. last month?
4. monday night
5. six hours ago
2. I tend to avoid fights, so a long long time ago
3. Never. I just go in, get sympathy, and get sent home early at the earliest opportunity :)
4. Between 1.50am and 2.30am. ish.
5. Right now. Boourns.
2. I lashed out at my brother over Christmas...
3. Kinda today, maybe, I guess, if skiving lectures counts... Otherwise the day after the summer ball last year.
4. It's only about 2 weeks ago thinking about it, feels like months.
5. Errrrm. Sunday?
2. I was 16, he was 13. not a proud moment but he really needed to recieve it.
3. THEY MIGHT BE WATCHING
4. "snogged" not really sure this applies to girlfriends
5. watching the official FIFA world cup 06 DVD. it is so terrible. the footage is all arty, fleeting shots of the action that you can make no sense of with moody music over the top of it. I dont think i've ever been so disappointed in my entire life.
2. IDK. Ages and ages ago, I guess.
3. 10 December.
4. Last week sometime.
5. About an hour ago.
2 no idea
3 september maybe? i forget
4 i'm refusing to count new years, so just before christmas
1. Last night, on the ski slope
2. about 11 years ago i think, just a school scrape
3. I think it was when i had my interview, so about 18+ months ago!
4. About a week before christmas
5. now, clearly bored enough to answer my own questions
2. I slapped a mate of mine for waking me up when in Amsterdam, that must be around 7 years ago now. I say slapped, it was more of a scratch. I have cat-like claws
3. Haven't. I have a cat-like attitude to turning up to work every day
4. I haven't snogged anyone in ages, but I did lay down on the kitchen floor this morning so that I could lick my own arse
5. If I get bored, I tend to go and curl up on the washing basket and sleep for around 10 hours
ANSWER - I'm a cat
Deserves more credit.
1. Fell over? - i cant actually remember but probably when i was drunk, i did trip the other day though and almost go flying :(
2. Punched or slapped someone? - i probably punched my boyfriend at some point yesterday, in a loving way, ofcourse
3. Pulled a sickie? - i was off work a few weeks ago but i was actually ill, havent pulled a proper sickie for ages.
4. Snogged someone? - this morning
5. Were as bored as I am now? - before i was on lunch and will be again when i get off lunch
1. While snowboarding four weeks ago
2. Never have.
3. Probably last November
4. Far too depressing to contemplate, but we're talking years :o(
5. Most weekdays