Your are viewing a read-only archive of the old DiS boards. Please hit the Community button above to engage with the DiS !
oh for fucks sake.
ROBBED i tells ya
you're a girl
... definitely Dylan, Costello and John Cale (I think)... so shurely they should be on there...
and whats worse, check out track one on the soundtrack cd:
1. Desolation Row, My Chemical Romance
2. Unforgettable, Nat King Cole
3. The Times They Are A-Changin', Bob Dylan
4. The Sound of Silence, Simon & Garfunkel
5. Me & Bobby McGee, Janis Joplin
6. I'm Your Boogie Man, KC & The Sunshine Band
7. You're My Thrill, Billie Holiday
8. Pruit Igoe & Prophecies, The Philip Glass Ensemble
9. Hallelujah, Leonard Cohen
10. All Along the Watchtower, Jimi Hendrix
11. Ride of the Valkyries, Budapest Symphony Orchestra
12. Pirate Jenny, Nina Simone (used in the end credits of Tales From The Black Freighter).
but my chemical romance into a who's who of classic artists? so wrong.
to a film that is based on a comic book series, that's actually alright. It makes me wonder how the song will be used in the context of the film.
'Can U Dig It' by Pop Will Eat Itself should be on there as well.
or did PWEI have a song of the same name?
was 'Can YOU Dig It', and it didn't namecheck both Alan Moore and Watchmen.
Fact - the lead singer of the Mock Turtles is Steve Coogan's brother.
and imagined you'd spent last night watching various films whilst playing the song to see which scenes it fitted best.
is another reason to fear that it'll turn out to be pretty shitty