It’s Friday, it’s windy… here is the inaugural Friday Quiz.
No cheating please, but post your answers below, and I’ll mark them later and announce the winner by 2pm. One point is given for each correct answer and the winner is the one with the most points. No half points will be given. In the event of a tie, a winner will be picked at random from all the entries with the highest marks.
The winner will receive a pint/glass of wine/shot of sambuca should I ever meet them.
1. What is the official capacity of Wembley Stadium?
2. What is the highest grossing film in the UK, EVER?
3. What are the main county towns for the following counties:
4. Complete the following line of this lyric:
“In bar light she looked alright…”
5. And give me the name of the band and song title from question 4.