my thoughts on the big game today ...
- Next time we really need some subs
- Bamos is the most English footballer of all time, though his hat-trick was pretty special (as was his open goal miss from 2 yards)
- Kenako and Meths joint man of the match - "you won't see a better midfield display at this level"
- Your second goal was cheeky and shouldn't have stood, so therefore it was really 5-1, like England vs Germany
- My goal was probably the most ridiculous goal I've ever seen apart from that one where Jason Cundy just fell over and it went in from 50 yards
- Next game Feb 22nd?