TOO MUCH REPORTAGE FAIL
- Surveys are apparently no longer just surveys, but "X Factor-style contests". Presumably the next General Election will be an X Factor-style vote.
- "Residents should be allowed to name their streets and parks after their heroes" it starts, before going on to give a list of people who should be put forward. Ah, X Factor-style democracy.
- "The report also called upon London Mayor Boris Johnson to pledge that any British athlete who wins more than two medals at the 2012 Olympic Games will have a London street named after them" That'll make Monopoly confusing.
- The worst photo of Rebecca Adlington in the world.
- Apparently it's a rejection of "so called 'clone towns' of identikit High Streets". Yeah, renaming some roads will really make the chain stores think again about their domination.
- The first X Factor-style comment being by "Raz, from London"