Your are viewing a read-only archive of the old DiS boards. Please hit the Community button above to engage with the DiS !
1) Pay day
2) Just booked my ATP v The Fans ticket
3) My boss took me for breakfast this morning.
Should've been The Breeders one.
I wouldn't miss watching the breeders!
I'll be the one on your shoulders.
I'm going to buy shoulder pads for 'extended sadpunk use'
we all know you have a massive craving for 80's fashion.
you can also go on about your work Christmas present now :P
2) Christmas party, so free booze all over my boing.
3) I nearly followed through on the tube this morning, but managed to hold it in. A small victory, but a victory nevertheless
I'm seeing my siblings tonight and watching a Smiths tribute band
It's the Friday before Christmas!
But I will be carrying christmas presents.
1) The first thing I did today was cough up bloodied phlegm
2) We just had a power cut mid POWERshower
2. Off for two weeks from today and seeing lots of family
3. A girl I work with has just given me a bag of mini-eggs and some quality street.
2. Curry tonight with work people
3. Surprisingly flirty text message
I've got Jet on line two.
Alongside Chinese Whisper, Hearsay and Slander.
if the five of them combined to make one giant super-gladiator with Danny's street cred, Mylenne's willingness to advertise anything and <something about the other ones>!
The joke here is that she has fat fingers.
“sadpunk, yr so badass”
After today, no work until JANUARY 5TH.
Have you paid Southgatechops for ATP yet? GET ON WITH IT.
I'm a steaming pile of turd, I know.
"to keep your boiler stoked"
I'm looking forward to it already! :)
seeing as I'm useless and I'll be drunk :(
Party Train to London for NYE surely!
All booked! We're on a train at 16.30, arriving in London just after 7pm.
my NYEs usually suck an AIDS dick
'keeping it between us'?
We need some sort of cool kids handshake.
Though it might mean sacking off Glastonbury
Plus this year is apparently Neil Young, The Boss and Blur
so next year will be a washout, trust!
sweet jehovah I need it. Although I did get some debts back yesterday.
I'm gonna get my ticket for fans strike back, just don't know when or how. But I will.
I am the only one on my floor/dungeon level today. That's pretty sweet.
I have a weekend of catching up with old friends before christmas, and spending time with my favourite new one.
I dunno, I'm just fairly happy. So I'm not gonna think about it too much.
2. I'm being wined and dined this evening
3. It's Friday, so just general goodness
2) no work to do
3) almost finished xmas shopping
1. work ends as soon as i finish up what i am doing. probbaly leave at lunch and not back till 5th jan
2. will go to shops and buy chocolate biscutis and bread and have an epic lunch
3. that it
LONG TIME REPLY
2) I feel much better than yesterday.
3) Had some great feedback about my work.
good news all round.
There is a tin of quality street within arms reach, it's 'Pizza Day' at work, and I also have sandwiches in my baf. My belt is going to get loosened this afternoon.
BAMOS TO REPLY PLEASE
on the Minsmere reserve.
Everyone else is finishing work whilst I'm in till Christmas Eve and I'm stupidly busy as our budgets have to be submitted on January 7
I've got paid but it has to last 6 weeks
I'm in an angry mood today
and call them a cunt again? That was funny.
the pay lasting 6 weeks is a shitter. January is going to be loooooooooong.
But on the bright side, USC!
to survive in Jan
still not decided which one to go to.
2. I've been given 2 bottles of champagne
3. I'm going to drink them later
1. Going to a funeral.
2. Currently at my parents house.
3. I'm hungry.
1. i awoke to find my kitchen was flooded.
2. i wanted to be in the pub now but i'm covering reception and taking in essays which is nowhere near as fun as drinking beer
but i guess there isn't a 3 which is good!
2)I'm off till a club tonight..
3)I'm still in bed..
2)It's lovely weather
3) I have actual work to do. Amazing.
Atm I'm late lunching due to work demands. When you back in London before NYE? Oh, and will keep you updated on ATP. Which will be mint.
And gay :( have a good christmas :)
Some of my friends will be around so there'll be beers and merriment to be had. Wanna go to this Belgian Beer pub in farringdon. Need to sort out my birthday too, man. Any ideas appreciated.
what happened to the Berlin thing? Could go away for a weekend somewhere like we did for St Ives when you weren't there. class.
when are you coming back? fancy a pro-evo later on?
is meant to be to Nick, btw
we're all playing FIFA09 now! But the controls are the same as PES pretty much.
plannin on having people over?
Not sure what time, but early evening I'd imagine. I may insist on playing the theme music from jurassic park on a loop all evening.
It's gonna be mad.
b) friends all home from uni today
c) a work pal promised he would show our manager the crudely drawn penis and gay with arrow sticker that i left in his till, pushing the 'its against work policy to operate other peoples tills' angle. if he has the guts, many laughs and paybacks will ensue.
I'm going Christmas shopping but am allowed to buy presents for myself.
2. Going to the pub at lunchtime
3. Wrapping Christmas presents later! I always find that a little too exciting.
by a phonecall informing me a relative had collapsed and was in hopsital.
As a result, I'm finding it hard to think of 1 good reason why today is good, let alone 3 :(
Sure it'll get better soon enough though
1) awoke to find kitchen flooded and added this to a long line of reasons i need a new flat
2) was going to go for a pint at 1 and then found out i have to cover reception and take in essays for an hour
3) am not amused by the prospect of 2 more working days before christmas.
at least i shall be drinking tonight!