Your are viewing a read-only archive of the old DiS boards. Please hit the Community button above to engage with the DiS !
Alopecia and Strawberry Jam on repeat
Admiring my mini xmas tree
Writing xmas cards
nuclear war is pretty shitty
i have fairy lights on in lieu of a lightbulb
listening to Sic Alps
writing some SATIRE.
A short article about innovative ways to solve the economic crisis which are more stupid than cutting VAT.
Watching a shit Star Wars.
Wondering if I should have a chippy tea. Should I?
Pudding, chips, and that strange but amazing yellow curry sauce it is.
been in bed most of the day, gonna see some friends in a few mins though.
listening to music.
for the first time ever
im in love
also,today is the first day ive ever listened to einstuerzende neubauten,Halber Mensch and Zeichnungen des Patienten O.T.
also,downloading trout mask replica,cos i just went through a garage rock beinge and want somefing different
And having borrowed At Last...Feedbacker on vinyl for yesterday, I'd say that was even better. I need that record.
also,the keyboard(?) on that murder city devils album actually works really well!
sorta throw me first time,wasnt expecting it like,but it adds a lot more depth,or something
Intermittently listening to the Telepathe album over and over.
Considering researching how I can force AVI files to work on my iPod.
Gonna cook a little bit of Pasta.
Is this because I'm not cool.
you probably wouldn't have enjoyed that right?
Stop coming to my house.
I saw them briefly at sxsw and don't remember it being much like this record.
making notes on the Delian League and its FORCED TRANSFORMATION in to an Athenian Empire.
Naxos 470BC R.I.P
The Spartans sent Dorkis and some others with a small force; but the allies no longer entrusted the leadership to them.
I WONDER WHY
hoping I didn't make a prat out of myself in front of a french girl last night. Generally feeling a bit 'delicate'.
whilst listening to Moonrats and eating some French toast.
Some people think I'm properly offline. lol @ them for not talking to me...
- watching the simpsons on channel 4
- looking for some voluntary work
- reading some articles about cultural generations on wikipedia
and posting on here while it loads.
Also eating my mums mincepies mmmmmmmmmmmmmm
it scared my dad though
lots of coffee
eating 'lychees'. they're really odd. don't know if i like them.
trying not to die.
- totally buzzing to Lindstrom's Where You Go I Go Too
- eating my lunch (bit late)
- wrapping my mums xmas pressie
- gonna watch another episode of The Wire in a bit
- writing on here for some reason
Looking at my Chemistry revison
Eating Tesco Value ginger biscuits
ate mince pie.
listening to Isis.
wandering if i should read a book or watch some tv.
waiting for my tea to finish cooking.
about his finger getting stuck in a wine bottle.
I'm rarely disparaging.
mentally preparing for starting work again tommorrow. booooooooo
in the week before Christmas?
day 3 is the work party lol..should be interesting.
Still nursing a horrible flu
Fretting about missing a good friend who is playing at Paul Hawkins' Xmas Party shindig
Watching a Sopranos box set whilst wearing my novelty Homer slippers
get well soon, fergus!
The slippers are indeed awesome. You put your foot into his mouth :)
drinking a real cafetiere-brewed coffee for the first time in months.
buying guitar pedals on ebay.
looking for christmas presents for my family.
can't afford anything else. couldn't afford them...
Sitting in the office (on a Sunday!) updating a load of drawings for Southfields station.
Eating a granny smith apple.
why the fuck is she wasting her pretty face in a film like this.
I'm just watching and waiting for the big war scene at the end.
The fella who plays Annakin is more wodden than Pinocchio.
and George Lucas' complete loss of touch with reality.
I hope it weighs on your conscience.
a gratuitous bit of peanut smuggling.
Well, I was, until I started watching Gianfranco Zola videos on youtube.
Well... chicken I fried myself in a sauce I added myself with rice I microwaved myself. I've been looking forward to this for days, and it's quite disappointing :(
Still, hot food is a bonus, as is beer.
- Roasting a chicken! Yey! But my friend Amy was supposed to be here an hour ago, but has gone AWOL from a jumble sale - with no phone battery. Le Suck! It'll be ready real soon!
- Listening to a mix tape I made about 8 years ago. It's great. Aphex Twin, Tortoise, Sonic Youth, Dirty Three...
- Looking at my fantasy football team. Bad week. Nobody did anything good - not a single goal or clean amongst the lot of 'em except Schwarzer.
- Wishing the landlord would stop being a cunt and get our flat fixed up. All the smoke alarms are making a little peeping sound that is driving me crazy, and they're too too high to reach.
- Missing my ex, that is fairly standard on any day where nice domestic things are happening, or any given day for any given reason lately.
- Thinking about watching The Constant Gardener.