Your are viewing a read-only archive of the old DiS boards. Please hit the Community button above to engage with the DiS !
me holding up a copy of midway's 1989 "basket brawl", Arch Rivals.
i don't get it
you made tom freak out for about an hour when i got a keane song in my head and sang it to him after you said he looks like tom chaplin
you insulted his ears
you erm, uh, um. hi!
you look more sophisticated. i'm not good at saying things.
i didn't say he looked like the lead singer of keane, some other bloke did, i just went with it cos i knew he was dropping a giant one worrying about it. he doesn't look like him.
i happen to think the shape of foam shrimps is one of life's last great pleasures.
a brother gets vilified for all sorts these days. shhhiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiit.
you shouted at me. it hurt.
or do you wanna bring claire, cos to be honest i'll have to ready myself for the abuse.
that's why it's terrifying!
i didn't get it first time
me holding up a copy of prince's 1984 'purple rain'.
atbay looks older than tom. less cute.
me holding up "silly straw", its suck-sational!
if you love atbay so much why don't you just live there
Where did you get that from?
I would like one please
Secrets are for chumps
Everyone should tell everything all the time
me holding up my athletes foot ointment, it's for external use only!
inspirational. you win, for tonight.
a balance between awesome japery and the revealing of distasteful personal ailments
to decide if this was actually atbay or prof-kitsch :|
just think of the japes you could have...
Bloody replies all over the shop...
Brother from another mother?
Get the table prof kitch
doesn't count if 85% of the face is obscured and this uncanny resemblance is being based on the other 15% of the head. the unimportant 15%. the eyebrows.