this is an entirely self indulgent thread as i haven't been on here in a while (i do kinda miss it but kinda not too, way too busy lately).
- no i am not returning per se. just briefly. i know i've been posting a little under dickhead but nahhh.
- iceland is incredible and everyone should go. best week of my life.
- getting beaten up by chavs is shit. don't do that, it's no fun.
- being broke, also no fun.
- my romantic life is still dire. boys are all rubbish, i hate you all.
- zac pennington is lovely <3
- built to spill are brilliant live.
basically i'm going to post about this on the music board too, and i did mention it a bit ago but didn't get so far. tiger trap now has a sister night in sheffield, which i am organising with a friend and very excited about. unfortunately i have no idea about sheffield/don't know many people there and i would like some advice as to where is good to promote. the night is going to be ACE and we would like some support from all of you who like something a little different/enjoy cake.
this is the link to the facebook,
and our first night, which is on the 18th of december, so two weeks on thursday...
but some feedback would be nice. and simply:
HOW THE HECK ARE YOU ALL?!