OF COURSE IT ISN'T
1. the name of the captain guy in it shared his title with a popular after dinner drink. this is because the producers would sit down after a hard day's producing and dicuss the events of the day over a cool glass of Sheridan's, observing the two liquids gently intermix
2. fuckin vorlons! fuckin shadows! wow! WOW! awesome massive space monsters that aren't just people wearing stupid prosthetics. this guy, he's like.. a big machine snake's head in a big suit thing, he's all mysterious.. there might be an angel inside. and the others are giant spiders! WOWFACE.
3. the lizard man and mr fat silly hair: ostensibly a piece of social commentary about cultures dealing with past atrocities, in reality the biggest case of unresolved homoerotic blue-balls ever committed to screen.
4. it was all done on amigas! space battles, on an amiga! yeah, but shadow of the beast didn't look like that so shut up.
5. repository for awful out-of-work TV actors. the police chief (continuing with the theme of naming officials after delicious treats: Mr Garibaldi), the doctor, the hot psychic woman with the black eyes.
6. mannish, though oddly attractive women: Ivanova, that one off Dynasty. Tracy Scoggins?
7. Rosseau off Lost as a sexpot bald alien with bones in her head, who later became a sexpot hirsute alien with bones in her head. it always irritated me that it was never quite clear how her hair and headbones interacted.