Your are viewing a read-only archive of the old DiS boards. Please hit the Community button above to engage with the DiS !
And to conceive of it as such is depressing!!!!!!:(
mainly because i was staring at rachel stevens. why the fuck have we never got to see her norks? its about bloody time surely.
What else have you got?
and dog-eared paperbacks.
But I've got the dumb pretty bad today.
Funny how sometimes you feel awesome thoughts just fizzing out of your brain, and other days you're just totally dead-headed.
I wish I knew what the contributing factors were.
with the second part of your statement
Let's have a look at the facts of the case.
1. An activity providing entertainment or amusement; a pastime: party games; word games.
1. A competitive activity or sport in which players contend with each other according to a set of rules: the game of basketball; the game of gin rummy.
2. A single instance of such an activity: We lost the first game.
3. games An organized athletic program or contest: track-and-field games; took part in the winter games.
4. A period of competition or challenge: It was too late in the game to change the schedule of the project.
1. The total number of points required to win a game: One hundred points is game in bridge.
2. The score accumulated at any given time in a game: The game is now 14 to 12.
4. The equipment needed for playing certain games: packed the children's games in the car.
5. A particular style or manner of playing a game: improved my tennis game with practice.
1. An active interest or pursuit, especially one involving competitive engagement or adherence to rules: “the way the system operates, the access game, the turf game, the image game” (Hedrick Smith).
2. A business or occupation; a line: the insurance game.
3. An illegal activity; a racket.
1. Evasive, trifling, or manipulative behavior: wanted a straight answer, not more of their tiresome games.
2. A calculated strategy or approach; a scheme: I saw through their game from the very beginning.
8. Mathematics. A model of a competitive situation that identifies interested parties and stipulates rules governing all aspects of the competition, used in game theory to determine the optimal course of action for an interested party.
1. Wild animals, birds, or fish hunted for food or sport.
2. The flesh of these animals, eaten as food.
1. An object of attack, ridicule, or pursuit: The press considered the candidate's indiscretions to be game.
2. Mockery; sport: The older children teased and made game of the newcomer.
My post stands.
What would you prefer to conceive of it as? A long, hard slog?
But I'm a bit tired to spin off a sufficiently inspiring paragraph on my definition of life and my treatise on why flippant business language / contemporary pop culture definitions of life-as-a-game are reductive to the point of being psychologically necrotic.
It's like asking for an off the cuff final paragraph to the State Of The Union speech except on a universal scale.
life is a beautiful woman
hi-jacked your account? Sean Paul perhaps?
Stealing my thunder
You only call her a bitch cause she won't let you get that pussy
Maybe she didn't feel y'all shared any similar interests
Or maybe you're just an asshole who couldn't sweet talk the princess
Night all x
^ what should have been pasted