Your are viewing a read-only archive of the old DiS boards. Please hit the Community button above to engage with the DiS !
I suck at stuff like this so I'll give my facts later!
Now GO ON
A BATH in the FRONT ROOM!
whats the front room?
and 10 - TEN Mr. Gowman
And I have a bath in it. It's simple really. I'm not sure I have time or the brain power for more today Miss Katti.
and why on earth is there a bath in your FRONT ROOM. why oh why
The new bath's been delivered but the plumber isn't coming until next week. I've no where else to put it so it has to go in my front room. Sitting in a bath with your clothes on in your front room is a strange experience that everyone should try.
oh and what colour did you decide on??
I had lots of test colours on the wall and didn't like any. So I went with white.
what happened to the brown one! eh
2. I am learning to play "On the nickel" by tom waits on the chord organ
3. I had a rice sandwich for tea last night
4. My british sea power mug is my favourite
5. Behind the hatred there lies a murderous desire for life
6. I've been pissing green since I started on these super-vitty pills. Like luminous green. It's odd.
7. I start lessons tomorrow and it's exciting.
8. I don't fancy anyone just now but I'd like to
9. I don't know what "napping a shadow" is
10. beans means heinz.
whos the number 1.?
and lol at number 6!
and I dont know about the 9 either..
she's my uncles wife/aunt. Not blood related but still, pretty cool
Yay! Mine says 'British Tea Power'.
I get a bit pissy when people use it
at least not all at once.
1) I am related to the man who captained the boat which sailed form Holland to buy Manhattan Island from the 'Indians'
2) I eat stupidly quickly as a result of being in constant competition in eating wars with my brother from an early age (whoever finished first got to eat what our sister didn't finish)
3) Despite being heterosexual and male, I refuse to drink lager.
4) I ride a BMW motorbike.
5) I lost my virginity in a graveyard (as previously publicised in every 'how did you lose your virginity thread')
that'll have to do you for now
The graveyard was in Wales.
how did it all happen?
I was 17 and my (up til that point entirely platonic) best friend Laura and I were both massive REM fans. This was in '95 the year of the monster tour and Laura managed to get tickets for Cardiff Arms Park, knowing that she had family who lived not too far away in the countryside nearby.
So we go up to stay with her Aunt for a few days around the gig and her aunt has obviously been told by Laura's (very catholic) mother to watch me like a hawk. Which she does. Ironically probably nothing would have happened if it had not been for this but we got so fed up of this we buggered off and the only place we could find to go was a deserted village churchyard. One thing led to another.
The name of the headstone next to us is still the password I use for all occasions.
"Here Mr Scagden Sir was first laid"?
but I'd like to think that there bloody well should be. Actually I think I'd just be happy if when I die, someone gets lucky next to my hand carved marble sarcophogus.
Pere La Chaise cemetry in Paris then?
2. I haven't seen my real father since I was 3, nor do I care to
3. I'm not sure I could survive without music
4. I'd quite like to become a professional scuba diver
5. My face looks pretty crap today and I don't really know why :(
6. I'm more afraid of people I love dying than of death itself
7. My hair and nails grow at a stupidly quick rate
8. I only have one sister; I wish I had a brother too
9. My hair smells like strawberry hubba bubba today
10. When I was 3, I fell off a rocking horse, swallowed two front teeth and the other two split my bottom lip open - I have a little scar there
2. I am made of lions
3. I own an Ibanez guitar
4. I like it
5. I am a celtic warrior
6. I know that Tascam products are shit and are all faulty
7. Dumb and Dumber is my favourite comedy
8. I'm reading Watchmen and am halfway through
9. I eat babies
10. I am Jesus
and you really wear a wooly hat to bed?? aww
2. the last thing i said was "that's not a CV, that's a covering letter."
3. the last thing i drank was tea from a cup with a picture of fish loosely connected at the heads with a rope.
4. all i want for christmas is my two front teeth.
5. i'm less than 0.1% matter
6. i'm overdrawn
7. the first thing i said was Bob
8. if i was a shape, i would be a circle
9. i think i have synesthesia - still waiting for the diagnosis, fingers crossed.
10. i'm planning a trip to Germany
and 10! what will you be doing there?:)
i also have something that i don't know the name of, or even if it's real, where certain incidental sounds i hear, like a tap running or something, seem to resonate perfectly with peoples' voices, and i can hear the person speaking because the texture of the sound i so similar.
I'm going to go all over Germany, hopefully by myself.
i went through a stage of having WAY too much acid trying to give myself it
1. i'm eating cheese on toast
2. i'm drinking tea (milk and 1 sugar, since you ask)
3. i'm going into town later to buy cheese and blu-tac
4. before my sex change i had sex in a welsh graveyard with a guy called scagden or something
5. i'm scared of deep water
6. i'm still listening to Feeder
7. my latest friend on facebook is my MUM :(
8. i once met Professor Robert Winston
9. i still haven't sorted out my student finance
10. i'm better than you at isketch
Erm, I suggested to your Mum that she should add you on facebook. Last night... Boy, is this going to be an awkward family reunion.
MILK in your tea. Milk is for coffee dude.
what is blu-tac?
4. WOAH hot
5. me too!
6. good boy
10. UHUH thats what you like to think. You're good with the 10 year old girls tho;)
but i don't think she was really 10 though. packed your briefcase yet?
hahahaah just shut it. you never explained the difference:( I'll have to go do it myself!
something people take to work if they want to look more important than they really are
a suitcase is something you pack if you're going on holiday
But I did draw the right thing tho! I mean.... they still look kinda the same so!
you cant draw a box with london written on it and expect me to say briefcase though!
everyone drinks milk in their tea, you babarian
its the law
I used to do it. But its not very healthy. Now I use lemon! mmmmm
have tea and a bit of lemon? thats sickening, kat, sickening.
:D very sickening but OH so tasty
black tea for the win.
'I'll take my tea black as my evil heart please'
so THATS what you guys call it without the milk. hm
1. i used to have perfect skin, now i have a couple of spots on my chin and they suck and no-one will EVER fancy me now.
2. i have been a vegetarian for four years, since i was looking for pamela anderson's sex tape online and instead found some clips of her talking about animal abuse.
3. i only got/have three GCSEs at grade A-C.
4. i am half deaf in my right ear.
5. i am 5'5" and weigh eight stone currently, giving me a BMI of 18.5. last month i weighed ten stone.
6. in the last six months i have been in hospital twice, for meningitis and because i was in a coma respectively.
7. my first boyfriend was called ben clark. we went out in reception and would meet up every breaktime to have a kiss on the lips then go our seperate ways.
8. i like animals more than humans.
9. when i was little i had two imaginary friends. they were called alan and currala. but i spelled alan "alien".
10. i was suspended from school once, for punching a girl in the face after she made her drug addict auntie call my mum and threaten to kill her. my mum was so proud of me sticking up for her that she let me use my suspension time to go to a mcfly signing.
it was a bad reaction to some medication i took. i was only in a coma for about three days or so.
1. i just played to over 3000 people today
2. i went to see tropic thunder yesterday
3. i know si macabbe from blackwire
4. i was once credit as being bromhead jackets biggist inflanue on wikipedia
5. i have lost over 7 stone in the past year
6. the last google sreach i did was mortal kobat vs dc universe
7. the most famous person where i live is Capt James Cook followed by bob mortmer elizbeth Carling Kristen o`brain and journy south
8. i suport middlesbrough footbail club
9.i once did a gig when enter shriki
10. i got bored playing wow and give up paying for it
woah at 5
10. I used to play wow! I got bored of it too.
6. what is meningitis? :(
9. awwww lol alien
i had the viral kind though, so it was just most of the painful side effects with less of the potential death.
1. I was born in the same hospital as Myra Hindley and, apparently, Mark E. Smith.
2. I'm 5'6" or thereabouts. 167 cm I think, whatever that equates to in old money.
3. I have a degree in journalism with English, but I didn't read any of my English course books from cover to cover.
4. The first football match I ever attended - after many months of pestering - was a Youth Cup game, Man Utd v York City in about 1993.
5. I never learned how to ride a bike as a kid, and frankly I just can't be bothered now.
6. Not so much a fact about me, but my dad once rented a flat in Solihull owned by Paul Peschisolido.
7. My favourite Greggs savoury is the meat and potato pastie. It's probably knocked about 10 years off my life expectancy on its own.
8. As a kid I lived next door to ex-Man Utd squad man and FA Cup winner Alan Davies (not the tramp-biting one off QI, obviously).
9. I'm asthmatic - over the years this has provided an ideal excuse to avoid countless PE lessons and such like.
10. I'm half-Scottish.
2) my room's very untidy
3) my dad txtd me today to tell me that if his dad was still alive he'd be 99today
4) for breakfast i had a microwave pizza that i'd covered in last night's curry
5) i have a scar on my top lip from a skateboarding incident when i was 4
6) i have a fondness for checked shirts
7) i started this last.fm group http://www.last.fm/group/pork+scratchings
8) i once wrote some lyrics for a house track that did pretty well, as house tracks go
9) my favourite shirt cannot be worn cos i cant fix the button on it cos i dont have any white thread
10) my favourite album is Owls by Owls
4. covered in CURRY? did it taste nice?
2. I probably enjoy one in ten of my nights out, and i'd usually much rather play 007 nightfire or monopoly.
3. was born in germany to ukrainian parents.
4. i thoroughly believe playing ocarina of time is the highlight of my teenage years
5. i'm gonna cut this short to watch the chelsea match
4. what is ocarina?
2. my dad has 7.5 fingers.
3. my accent is really hard to place (although you can tell i'm not southern).
4. i prefer crisps to chocolate.
5. i hate social climbers more than anything ever.
6. i had my first kiss aged 16 and it was a holiday romance, on my last night we sat on a swing chair and watched the sunset go down together. he was called paul and he lives in glasgow and he was my first real penpal.
7. if i eat too much over the space of a few days it makes me physically ill. therefore i will probably never be overweight.
8. i'm actually quite good at art but i was too lazy to study it.
9. i can't sing for toffee.
10. empathy is my best and worst quality.
6. awww sounds perfect
one of the other fingers he has no feeling in as well.
i tend to drink jack daniels now as it has less calroies in it
10. yes its not the best smell in the world
I don't make the rules.
on my left hand
2. I tried bareback horseriding, and failed
3. I have curly hair. Which I hate
4. I used to have an oddly large knowledge of botany when I was younger
5. I'm secretly very competitive
6. I love rain, but only if it's very very heavy
7. I have a slight curve in the base of my spine
8. I've sheared a sheep
9. Siestas make me even more tired
10. I blew all the money I'd saved up for a car from when I was a kid on a piano, which is redundant at home at the minute
thought as a kid that my 2 boy guinea pigs would like to play together. They instead started attacking each other and I foolishly tried to pick one up to stop the massacre. In short, it turned and decided to savage my hand instead. The wound ended up looking like mashed banana for a while and gave me a slight aversion to them for a bit
2. I succumb to displacement activities too much to become the best at what I do.
3. I have forgotten most of the Japanese that I learnt a few years ago.
4. I like to drink proper ale until I move onto Morgan Spiced rum.
5. My favourite computer game is Deus Ex
6. I took up hocket last year and am really enjoying it.
7. I am vegetarian. I am a failed vegan, as I've never been able to manage it, and play football without falling ill.
8. I wish that I'd kept up my swimming at university.
9. I wish that I'd been able to live the life of a student at university, rather than spending all of it in the studio over a drawing board.
10. I can't remember the last time that I actually cried.
go for it!
1. I have 2 cats, and one of them is my best friend! lol. Its hard to explain!
2. Im sick and I had a fucked up dream last night. It was about some pill, and if I took it I would get healthy but you had to do it in some kind of ritual. Yeah I cant even explain it! And I was wide awake ( at least I thought I was) and I still belived the thing about the pill then. but then I woke up at 12 and was like...."wtf was that all about" there never were any pill! I was SO sure there was. I dont know if that made any sense.
3. I think I might be addicted to Pepsi Max
4. I got a broken heart
5. But I try to pretend everything is fine!
6. I really really really would like to move to London next year, but it's a bit scary!
7. When I was younger I could NOT swallow pills! They just got stuck. Now I take a few pills everyday.
8. Tuna makes me sick
9. Im trying to like sushi, no luck yet!
10. I love to dance
7. I still have difficulty with that
4. yeah it sucks
7. its so weird! I just couldnt do it before! untill the day where I HAD to take some kind of pills.... but the big ones still scare me!
1. It took me 2 and a half years and 8 attempts to pass my driving test.
2. I can't ride a bike, but I can skateboard (nosestall and ollie).
3. John Reis is my hero.
4. I can recall the stats of most Games Workshop models, but have no real memory of anything I did on several of my University Courses.
5. Most people thought I lived on a farm due to my last name and my dad's profession.
6. When I was younger I wanted to be chef and I even worked in a kitchen for 2 weeks as part of work experience and I did Food Tech for GCSE.
7. I know the scripts to Fawlty Towers off by heart due to watching it so much when I was a nipper.
8. I brew my own beer.
9. I'm thanked in the (only) album credits of a popular, but now defunct band.
10. I'm double-jointed in my arms and can contort them really weirdly, so I look quite strange when scratching my back.
1) I have handled poo on more than one occasion.
2) I have received death threats from the owner of Dundee United Football Club.
3) My nickname in school for two years was 'Dave'. Others were "Prof", "Tuesday" and of course "Stealthy".
4) My great-grandfather was awarded a CBE for something so dodgy, it's nature was never allowed to be revealed.
5) I experience various forms of synesthesia. Numbers, days of the week and month names all have their own assigned colour. I can also smell music.
6) I own at least ten articles of clothing that were found on the street.
7) I am not Ghoul.
8) I have been the subject of more romantic pub/bar overtures by men than I have by women. Though one of the women was 6'5" - hot.
9) My favourite number is 4. Which is orange.
10) I was the first person in my school to complete Final Fantasy 7. There was a street parade in my honour.
And here she is in all her glory, "performing" with emocore stalwarts Make Her Cry in what turned out to be her dad's bar: http://img175.imageshack.us/img175/2249/jimmymarrpa8.jpg
Saturday: Dark Blue
Sunday: Light Blue
1) I just spoke to my retired father. He told me that he has opened a speakeasy in his front room called 'The Monkey Bar', and last night a hen party came round to it at 2.30am.
2) I had never eaten meat until I was 24.
3) I am freaked out by repeating increasing or decreasing patterns, such as Russian dolls.
4) I learned to crochet last weekend. It's fun!
5) I can't wear flip-flops because the feel of something between my big toe and the one next to it makes me feel sick
6) I haven't had caffeine for 5 years to lessen my chances of panic attacks. I still miss proper tea every day.
7) My favourite group of animals are the mustelid family. I love them so much.
8) I used to serve novelty poet Pam Ayres coffee every weekend
9) I obsessively fancied the same person throughout the whole of secondary school and college. Nothing ever happened, I think he knew though. Last time I saw him I didn't find him attractive at all!
10) My sister's friend once fabricated a relationship with the magician David Blaine, which was so convincing people started to believe it, including her mum.
01. Right now I'm writing a concept album about a guy who gets bored of his life, moves to Hawaii and wishes to become a fish, then a Hawaiian shaman turns him into a fish and he swims about, falls in love with a fishy woman who up and leaves him, and he's heartbroken and fishy for the rest of his life.
02. I love Hawaii, but have never visited.
03. I want to live in a Beach Boys record.
04. My best friend's bodybuilder brother weighed me and when he saw that I weigh just over 7.5 stone he gave me a talk about anorexia, even though I'm definitely not anorexic.
05. I had four custard creams for breakfast this morning.
06. I was vegan for a week and a half when I was 15. I gave it up because I couldn't eat chocolate biscuits.
07. Morrissey and Nick Jonas are my heroes.
08. I've recently quit smoking and drinking and it's going rather well, but I've only been doing it for a week.
09. After I've done my fish/man concept album, I'm going to write a load of Shangri-Las type torch songs for my friend - all highly melodramatic songs about stabbing yourself in the heart because the boy of your dreams doesn't know you.
10. I want to be Phil Spector. With the murder trial and everything.
But I'm more excited about 09 just now, actually.
I'd rather live in a fancy estate in Hawaii, with the beach as my front yard and a sea view and everything. Like the place Ian Fleming went to write his Bond novels, but in Hawaii and not Jamaica.
I'd sure like to take one of them as my Hawaiian bride
how tall are you?
of you due to:
3,5,9 and 10.
Did you jump in my head? well done.
2.my metabolism is the envy of heavy women everywhere.
i put on a stone over the summer,and i've been eating more than ever,but i somehow managed to lose a stone in the past week and a half.
3.my hair is curly,and fair(ish)
4.my taste in music is starting to scare the birds away from the house
5.i think there isn't enough love in the world
6.i'm a border-line hippy
7.i have a thing for punks
8.i still think grungy is a good look
9.i'm laid back enough for it to be detrimental to my life
10. my taste in music hasn't changed since february
truly we are soul mates
was that a festival or something?
the dragon festival :)
that would have been so cool.
fireworks + dragons + spanish locas = good times
2. I hate celebrating my own birthdays, but love celebrating others'
3. I gave a speech for my mum's 50th last night and everyone LOVED it
4. I was very nervous about the speech and drank a lot of wine so I've a bit of a hangover now
5. I'm about to make some coffee and eat some of the leftover cake from yesterday
6. I haven't started packing for going back to uni because I'd rather not think about going back to uni
7. I'm seeing Lupen Crook twice in the coming week
8. I've run out of fags
9. I don't currently own any trousers
10. I need to wash some clothes as all my clothes kind of smell at the moment
the idea of people giving speeches in norwegian is hilarious
are you coming to Fist Festival? http://www.drownedinsound.com/articles/4054303
1. My Grandad invented Subbuteo
2. My first girlfriend has gone on to be quite a successful model
3. I'm a music industry fluke
4. I used to be a goth
5. I've never flown in an aeroplane
6. Russell Brand once rung up my mum to ask her to pick me up from town
7. I secretly want to be famous
8. I like to search Youtube for clips of 9/11
9. My myspace horoscopes are always frighteningly accurate
10. I quote Friends (the tv show) at least once a day
at least my carbon footprint thanks me
6. haha thats pretty cool
I've never been on a family holiday and I haven't enough money to travel anywhere on my own yet. I think it's where my obsessive desire to travel comes from.
You probably haven't heard of her but she's done looaadss of stuff. She just had a feature of Elle magazine,I think.
6. how many years left do you got?
2. I'm obsessed with films about the Holocaust.
3. I should have done Fine Art at university, but was too scared to.
4. I need to find a job in either Trowbridge, Bristol or somewhere in between.
5. The hospital I was born in is on the same road as 3 high security prisons.
6. I bought a 'display' laptop and half the buttons don't work consistently. I've have to go back through every sentence i write filling multitudes of missing letters.
7. I copied my entire GCSE maths coursework and an a lot of my Physics A-level off my friend Jemma.
8. I can't sleep at night when I know I'm allowed to lie-in the following morning. I want extra sleep.
9. I'm sitting on the stairs to the attic.
10. My house smells of badly burnt potatoes.
10. how come??
Don't fall asleep whilst cooking.
1. I have a black labrador named after Niall Quinn who is awesome
2. I am very good at football for a girl but I don't play anymore for some reason
3. I think The Wire is the greatest thing since sliced bread
4. I'm about to start uni for the second time
5. Breakfast is my favourite meal of the day
I would also name it Niall Quinn. Either that or Kevin Ball.
but, as brilliant as Kevin Ball is, I don't think I'd like to stand in the garden shouting 'Bally! Come in for yer dinner!'
Bally lives by his own rules.
6) When I was 5 I lived in North Carolina for a year. When I got there I was bullied for having an English accent. By the time I got back I was bullied for having an American accent.
7) I'm married to woman who was my platonic best friend throughout university (she's not the Graveyard Girl btw)
8) I'm not allowed to have a cat, but if I was I would get a moggy and call her Mrs Hudson.
9)My hands are covered in stings where I've been off road cycling and gone through too many stinging nettles.
10) My greatest skill professionally is the ability to mould and train kick-ass teachers.
Toddler looks like a real tail-puller in the making too.
2. My name is pronounced Ath-ee-knee
3. I can't drink milk
4. Boiled eggs make me constipated
5. I work in american aparrel and an art gallery
6. My great grandad invented the electric clock
7. I fall in love too easily and find it impossible to fall out of it
8. I got an A in my english Lit A level without reading the texts cover to cover and by making up shakepeare quotes
9. I got married to a boy called Evan in reception
10. My ring tone is the Harry Potter theme tune
I am totally and utterly torn between loving you and hating you for this. Got to admire the audacity but even so...
a very, very foolish thing to do...but, hell.
this is the main thing :)
I'm so disappointed.
I got straight As in english despite the fact I was blatantly just pulling shit out of my ass
1. I once recorded a thing for channel 4 'teen program' Wise Up, but it never aired.
2. For possibly the first time in my supposed adult life, I don't fancy anyone, and this kind of makes me feel directionless.
3. I have a degree in modern history and politics, but I don't know what level I achieved it at.
4. My first kiss was at a bus station. I later saw read this kiss to be described as 'too kissy' when I kind of accidentally read the girls kind of diary.
5. I am physically incapable of sleeping in any later than 9:30am.
6. I went vegetarian to impress a girl.
7. I am a militant atheist but lie and play football for a Christian football team, because I am so desperate to be playing football.
8. football >> music.
9. I once blinded a kid in one eye.
10. It was me that blocked the toilet with hand towels in year 2, not James Williams.
We have to say a prayer before the match. I cross my fingers.
Some people stare at the sky and do mental hand things. I make sure I tackle them extra hard.
although not the same thing i always imagine moving to some random rubbish country to get citizenship so i can play in their national team. Just so i could play in the world cup.
For the record...I am a really decent footballer, I just can't train and play regularly because I 'work' away from home.
1. i just fell asleep and woke up with a pen in my left hand poised for chemistry revision
2. i love television the band
3. all my friends have bigger boobs than me
4.im about to pay £75 for an aptitude test for edinburgh uni
5. i fancied 22 people at once, once
6. my surname is "messiah" spelt differently
7. i got 100% in an RE exam
8. my cousin plays for charlton athletic
9. my ipod cover is purple
10. i love justice league.
1. After four days growth, my beard turns red.
2. I love reading American crime fiction such as Elmore Leonard and George P Pelecanos.
3. I have had stitches in my head on four separate occaisions.
4. I used to be able to run 10km in 36 minutes.
5. I have size ten and a half feet.
6. I put chili flakes in most food I eat.
7. I currently have dried super glue on my hands and it feels weird.
8. Bananas are my favourite food.
9. I love watching wildlife documentaries.
10. Unlike a lot of people, I like living in the UK and have no current plans to emmigrate.
I dunno. It's annoying as I could grow a great beard but it would be red and I've got brown hair.
well mine does
As you live in Fife, probably yes. My grandparents were. That may have something to do with it.
2.)My favourite Alcoholic beverage is Jack Daniels and Coke
3.)I was attacked by a Baboon in South Africa, it bit me and i had to spend 3 days in hospital as i had rabies.
4.)My favourite song of all time is Arab Strap-Not quite a yes
5.)I lost my virginity at 15
6.)I love reading
7.)I also love Golf and have a handicap of 20
8.)I have a pet Tarantula called Dave and a Python called Barnie
9.)I watch 3-4 films a day, most days
10.)I rescued a girl from a mugge, who had stolen her handbag,by rugby tackling him into a wall, he broke his arm. :)
1. I did ballet from the age of 3 up to nearly 19, and only stopped because I moved away to Uni.
2. 'Anarchy in the UK' always makes me think of the Tony Hawkes PS2 skater game thing.
3. My mother described me as a 'hard drinking, over-sexed, rock chick' when I was 17.
4. My favourite film is Moulin Rouge, but I've had to ban myself from watching it.
5. I got better results in my Italian exams than my French exams this year, yet I'm still dropping Italian/Making French my major.
6. I'm totally obsessed with quotes/lyrics, and use them to express how I'm feeling.
7. I find it weird how people I've had nothing to do with since school [and even had very little to do with then] now ask to meet up with me when I'm back at home. I guess this is the wonder of Facebook, eh?
8. Unlike many people I know, I'm not afraid of getting older - if anything, I'm excited by it.
9. I don't do any sport.
10. I *love* getting massages.
I hate this. Just ignore or if the become persistent add as friend then delete next week.
1. My best friend and next door neighbour from childhood is now in prison
2. im currently working my way through the imdb top 250(post 1980), im on number 82.
3. i play poker for a living.
4. i have tinnitus which can keep me awake at night.
5. i stayed on an island with no electricity for a month.
6. my grandad was a spy
7. i applied to be the milkybar kid but didnt get the part, they said i was too young, they gave me free milkybars though.
8. im allergic to milk
9. i came 25th in the Sonic Reebok challenge on Sonic Adventure for the Dreamcast. I have the t-shirt to prove it.
10. My first ever concert was Michael Jackson in Milton Keynes, i was 6 at the time but i still remember it clearly.
then the Milky Bar Kid would've been allergic to milk. Oh the irony.
1. I'm obsessed with Football Manager
2. I still love half the music I liked when I was 14.
3.I can't sleep before 3am.
4. I have no job.
5. I once became a sports journalist for the day- when I was 10
6. I've never broken a bone.
7. I wish I'd called by blog Music Is My Radar.
8. I secretly fancy Tina Fey and publically fancy Sophie Ellis Bextor.
9. I hated school but didn't realise until I left.
10. I really like knowing what people think of me, good or bad.
to openly fancy tina fey
you seen the new 3d screen shots?
I can't wait to see how it works. As long as it doesn't grind the running speeds to a halt it will be the best idea ever.
I was sceptical, but having seen the screenshots, I'm pleased that they've not tried to push the idea too far, and that it's still a fairly simplistic viewpoint. I'm excited. Less than two months to go!
ps. I'm playing FM right now (as I am all the time).
Man City. I'm top of the league but these for my next 4 games-
I'm 'Boro at the moment, but this is my big 'career' game, so I've come here via Morocco.
5. wow! how come?
was went i went travelling for a year, we were in fiji, we stayed on some islands and spent all day fishing and snorkelling. It was your typical gap year cliche stuff but it was fun.
01. Haven't cried since I was 12 (dog died)
02. Reckon I'd be excellent at snowboarding
03. Cook an amazing bolognese
04. Have only one empty CD case (to my knowledge) and it's Paw - Death To Traitors which is quite gutting
05. The thought of Wales makes me happy
06. Brad Pitt once told me that I made him the best Pimm's he'd ever had
07. Jack Reacher is my hero
08. I get on with all of my family (in fact my brother is one of my best friends)
09. 81 is my favourite number
10. I swab the blood of damaged human beings for a living
Well, it was just before Se7en came out so he wasn't massively famous. Gwyneth Paltrow was filming Emma in my village and all of the cast were staying at the local hotel (a very nice Relais et Chateaux) where I was the barman (uni summer job).
He rocked up for a weekend of rutting with the swan necked beauty. He asked me for a Pimm's and I obliged. He collared me later and said it was the nicest he'd ever had.
He was such a nice chap. My favourite was Toni Colette though (vodka + tonic with a wedge of lime). An amazing example of fame not going to a persons head.
1. I am the only girl in my entire family line to finish high school, let along finish university. They all think at 23, I’m a freak for doing this and not having a baby and marriage behind me already, and I’m slightly blacklisted for publicly declaring (at a wedding) I never want either things. .
2. I have a sad obsession with Elvis and Joe Strummer.
3. Nothing makes me happier than sitting around my best mate and her bfs house in shit Pjs. I’m slightly terrified I’m the Joey to their Monica and Chandler and I’ll eventually live in a flat above their garage.
4. I once drunkenly got engaged to a man I hardly knew on New Years when I was 19 and rung my whole family after so they’d have something to smile about. By lunchtime new years day, I’d ended it. And had to make another set of phone calls
5. I have a scar on my neck from where I got in a huff on a golf course in France, sat down in a strop and accidentally put my club through my neck.
6. When I’m on the bus listening to my sixties play list on my ipod, I sometimes pretend it’s a soundtrack to a film about..me.
7. I never ever stand on escalators, no matter how tired I am, I have to walk up.
8. I will wake up every morning, cuddling my pillow as if it is a person, even if there is someone else in the bed.
9. If a person could help me win more than a pound on a quiz machine in a pub, I’d be putty in their hands. It’s my ambition in life.
10. I'm known for getting with ugly guys. Ugly guys that make me belly laugh epically.
I snuck that one away.
A mighty, mighty man.
He is a unit.
2. My godfathers Dad invented emmerdale
3. I am afraid of girls
4. I have never broken a bone, but I always get burst blood vessels in my legs which leads to enormous and painful bruises
5. I am really cool and stuff
And 5 does a bit aswell
its some kinda holiday here at the minute
2. i'm having an operation this thursday
3. i lived in norway for a year
4. i didn't learn to ride a bike till i was 10
5. the first time i ever got on a bike i fell off and knocked 4 of my teeth out
6. i'm going to start a band called faded panda, and we're going to sound like shellac and bearsuit
7. i have hyperextensive extremities
8. i'm good at frisbee
9. my family name is 'fantom'
10. the first film i ever saw at the cinema was Jurassic Park
7, I have an obsession with burning things.
8, the internet says I have autism but I don't believe it
9, Paul Jewells children went to my primary school and he nodded at me every day because i wore a bradford city hat.
10, I regularly get mistaken for a girl.
I heard they eat tripe
But it tickles when you kiss it
1. My first dog was called 'Donut'' - my current wet-nose is 'Dave''
2. I've shat myself 7 times since I was 16
3. I have a phobia of pickle
4. If triggered, I have a series of OCD ticks. This is why there is minor scarring on my nose...and all the freckles have fallen off
5. I sometimes masterbate on print-outs of squishy sex...I like to blot the ink with my ghost paste
6. The internet depresses me...but it's an inescapable vice
7. I consider the summer spent at Canvey caravan site one of my best
8. When I was a tot, I shoved a bar of soap up my arse out of frustration
9. My middle name is 'Edward''
10. My mum get's emotional when looking at knecks
11. I'm an irritating drunk...I usually ruin the evening
12. I head-butted a bloke in Portsmouth 2 weeks back
13. My 'ex'' was 28 (willy-credentials...still as small as a Gerbils tail)
1. I protest to only use this thing at work when im bored and need distractions but came on to snoop tonight cos im tired of editing and slightly drunk.
2. When i was 6 i kept stealing my sisters skipping rope by winning the tug of war cos i was stronger, one day she let go and I fell throu the glass front door, docs said i was fine dispite cuts. 8 years ago i had a lump of glass removed from my arm from it that appeared as a lump. I have one more under the surface that if u pinch you can feel it.
3. I didnt kiss a girl till i was 17
4. I'm 5'7 and half but i say im 5'8
5. I have 2 degrees a BA and a BSC but i cant spell for shit.
6. I have no big toe nails, they had to be removed when i was living in australia 1 from kicking a rock the other from walking wierd cos of it apparently. I say the injury was surfing related too sound cooler.
7. I havent kiss a girl since getting my heart oblitterated by my ex 18 months back but im over it and ready to move on.
8. I have a big wad of cash in the bank but no balls with which to do somthing awesome with it.
9.my laptop is making my crotch hot right now.
10. I bought an ampeg svt cl last week and havent even turned it on yet :S
with number 8 you should go to iceland (and take me as well)
whats in iceland?
oh and kiling part came after no. 7 ;)
I will buy your SVT if you don't need it. Those things are great. I have this amazing guitar amp from 1968 that looks like something from 60s Doctor Who
busy with other stuff right now and yeah it looks awesome, fecking heavy thou! I have fender bassman from 1970's too :)
1. I am a militant left handed guy
2. I am on You've Been Framed all the time
3. I almost drowned when I was four and am crap at swimming to this very day
4. I have trained at the Shaolin Temple with some very small but very scary teachers.
5. I played folk guitar in a church for years to pick up some mad chops from the folkies despite the fact that I do not believe in God at all
6. I am at Uni for the 2nd time in the same flat as a load of Spanish people I cannot understand
7. I am good at French but cannot speak German even though I am quarter German. My gran cursed me for this. At least I think she did because she was talking in GErman and I could not understand her
8. I support Sunderland AFC and had a vast footballing knowledge before I stopped playing Championship Manager. CM3 literally almost ruined my life. I don't recommend playing it. It is like Heroin. Exactly like that.
9. I have met a good few people from this website and get along with them well, they are all pretty nice people
10. My legs are really bendy - if I bend them to a certain angle people can't even bear to look at them
1. I'm 6'2"
2. I weigh 10 stone, but I'm trying to get to 11
3. I'm going to buy a Gretsch Sparkle Jet next year (a proper one)
4. For a lazy chain smoker, I'm actually quite (physically) fit (more so than most of my non-smoking friends)
5. I can't help falling asleep on public transport
6. If you ever need self validation, meet me in the alley by the railway station
7. I used to be an insomniac
8. For some inexplicable reason, I like dark haired girls.
9. I didn't say a single word from getting up at 7am to arriving at work at 9am.
10. I never have enough time, but I'll make time if I have to
but i imagine them to sound like a gibson with less grit. or a tele with more sustain.
am i close?