Your are viewing a read-only archive of the old DiS boards. Please hit the Community button above to engage with the DiS !
fill it up
1. Getting up to turn over a record.
2. Glass of whiskey
3. Mutual oral sex
4. The poetry of T S Eliot
2. You're one of my favourites, you make me lol all the time
3. I'm making a cd for my mum which isn't really that time consuming or difficult, but i'm forcing myself to spend a lot of time on it so i won't have to work on the SPEECH that's supposed to be all ready and prepared by saturday
4. i'm shitting myself at the thought of this speech
5. i want a fag
1. I like big butts
2. I cannot lie
3. You other brothers can't deny
4. When a girl walks in with an itty-bitty waist and a round thing in your face
5. You get sprung
2. I should do some notes
3. Eyes hurt
4. Need money
5. Quite want a mac
1. is the loneliest number that you'll ever do-o-o
2. can be as bad as one; it's the loneliest number since the number one
3. can be as bad as two; it's the second loneliest number since the number one
4. isn't too bad
5. will make you get down
1. Now is the winter of our discontent.
2. I need to try and be more like Johnny Drama from Entourage.
3. Big shout out to my Gran.
4. We should bring on Fraser Campbell.
5. What happens to the hole when the cheese is gone?
4. I once acquainted a willy the size of my forearm. Why don't people believe me?
5. Croque monsieurs are just NOT the same when eaten outside of Paris.
but there's still a lot of width (girth) there. Just looking at it pains me.
01. I've quit the drink
02. I've quit the smokes
03. I'm still off the sex
04. I've quit falling in love
05. What next? I might quit the meat.
Exciting times in my land!
THAN SIT AROUND AND FUCK MY HEAD
HANG OUT WITH LIVING DEAD
only sound good when you've deprived yourself of all the actual good stuff like sex, drugs and alcohol.
Nah, they still sounded great when I pissed and stoned, shouting the lyrics at the top of my lungs
1. pos se lene?
2. ti kaneis?
3. apo pou eisai?
4. pou meneis?
5. ti thouleia kaneis?
2.i've decided i enjoy the musical styling of darkthrone
3.i hate cardigans
4.cardigans hate me
5.other clothes,i don't have a problem with
I look really hott and indie, yeah?
you'll see,they'll all see,cardigans are the work of SATAN
they're better than us
We should bow down to our synthetic arse masters
wool/cotton based masters
i say this of my own free will
you don't look so rectangular
1. I've finally found my phone.
2. I'm off to uni on saturday yet I've barely packed a thing.
3. From saturday I'll have to share one kitchen with ten people; which doesn't really sound too appealing.
4. I need a haircut, but can't afford one, so tonight/tomorrow I'll be going at my mane with an old pair of 'art' scissors.
5. My only football, the one that has seen me through my best years, has gone flat on me. Which means I'll have to jump the school fence near my house and look for another one.
do you have private bathrooms though?
Here it's a kitchen for a floor, and judging by the 6 fridges, each fridge for 6 people, it's one kitchen between about 36 of us... And unisex, communal, showers and toilets.
your living conditions are worse than mine, happy?
what exactly is your fucking problem with me?
I dislike your gratuitous swearing in most of your posts - 'what exactly is your FUCKING problem with me?' being a prime example, and I could tolerate all this if it wasn't for the fact people get us confused - though once they realise I'm not you all's well, thankfully.
1. Round like a circle in a spiral, like a wheel within a wheel
2. I wish Entanglements would arrive
3. i might have some chocolate fudge cake
4. should i heat it up, kids? HELP ME DECIDE.
heat it THE FUCK up
this is fucking amazing.
1. With the advent of the internet, what percentage of bushes now have porn mags in them?
2. Sandra Buttocks and Rick Moreanus.
3. I LOVE conspiracy theorists.
4. It's actually pretty cold, I used my heated seats in the car today.
5. Mum wants me to 'Unlck my fone' unlock her phone.
2. im about to apply to oxford uni- for medicine :o
3.my friend's bf called me "peng"
4. i had branflakes for dinner
5. inset day tommorrow!
with titmus that'd be a whole other tv show.
1. I am totally fucked for trig.
2. I had a nightmare recently where I was pregnant, but it was my biggest, best dream ever.
3. I might be cooking big-time tonight. Good news.
4. I'm still falling out with people all over the place but I now *really* don't mind.
5. Five is my favorite number.
1. Soylent Green is made out of people
2. This is madness
3. Get off me you damn, dirty stinking ape
4. I love guns
5. They're my friends
even for the bumbler
one and two particularly
or something like that
2. I made a song today. I'm quite happy with it http://www.myspace.com/findtheeoracle
3. I don't know what kind of music it is though.
4. I just ate a whole tube of Pringles.
like girls bums
1. i went to put in 1 here but my instincts of capital letters took over and initally i did an exclamation mark
2. I did it again but with a 2
3. Consciensly i didnt do it again with 3
4. I forgot what i was initially going to put on these 5 things because of what happened in 1 2 and 3
5. Why go on
someones had their first drop of alcohol
1. I had a good night tonight. Met this canadian guy who actually initiated a reeves and mortimer/prince based joke by saying "he's just too wee". It was brilliant.
2. My flatmates are having a "party". he's got his girlfriend round and they're listening to my other flatmate's band. They're actually pretty good.
3. freshers week has been dissapointing. Didn't even go see zane lol tonight. His face is offensive on the poster
4. apparently scratch perverts are good and they're playing tomorrow night. Might go to that.
5. Find out if I get to do english lit tomorrow. ballot tastic. I will do scottish lit otherwise.
2.It was pretty funny on the TV actually, please don't ruin it by just saying two lines of the dialogue in a 'funny voice'
3. Actually, none of my cigarettes are spare, I pretty much have a use for all of them.
4. Please don't speak like that to the baby. Although I'm sure that speaking like a person with mental difficulties to a growing child is healthy for its development, I'd really rather that you didn't.
5. No, thats not irony, thats just attempting to validate something that YOU like, when its shit. `