Charlton have had some poor signings, to say the least. A few that spring to mind:
- Neil Redfearn - but it seemed like such a great idea. "An experienced creative midfielder? That's just what we need to stay up!"
- Martin Pringle - Honestly one of the worst playes I have ever seen, just breathtakingly shit. He was ugly as sin too. Cost us £1m after he'd been on loan and scored once from a toe punt or something.
- Amdy Faye - needs no explanation, thanks Dowie.
- Marcus Bent - Moyes couldn't believe his luck.
- John Barnes - actually, what am I talking about. That was brilliant.
Shevchenko for £30m must win actual worst signing ever though.