- Hanging around the Bathysphere tent attempting to look inconspicuous while wearing a Futureheads T-shirt. A girl with a French accent walks up. "Are you a Futurehead? I'm a Futurehead". This, it's fair to say, surprises me somewhat. It became clear in what passed for an ensuing conversation that she considered a 'futurehead' to be someone who keeps abreast of changing technology and electronic music and had never heard of the band. Then she asked me if I was in a band that was playing.
- Adam Buxton doing a surprise set in 6 Music's mobile Hub area that was inaudible if you stood more than three people away.
- Middle aged women dancing to Fuck Buttons.
- The main stage PA playing The Chapter In Your Life Entitled San Francisco by the Lucksmiths just before Supergrass came on.
- The Mae Shi have a new sheet! Well, a blue and yellow quartered thing that fits twelve people under it and they never asked for back, but a new sheet nonetheless.
- Diver playing Boom Shake The Room.