Your are viewing a read-only archive of the old DiS boards. Please hit the Community button above to engage with the DiS !
Is it vinegar?
Vinegar is made from grapes or apples, generally, I think.
Hope that helps.
is for jelly fish.
and so its effects can be neutralised with vinegar or acid and this reduces the pain.
Will that do?
Or Hydrochloric Acid. That should work fine.
The venom from wasps is injected under the skin and after a few minutes spreads deep.
Sloshing vinegar onto the skin surface is unlikely to even get near the venom so no "neutralisation" is likely to take place anyway.
wasp stings are alkaline
just whatever you do, don't put vinegar on a bee sting!
We had one in our guttering and my stepdad put this poison candle in it, and they all came out choking and dying.:(
In the neck.
Wasp on mum's head. I hug her and crush wasp under my neck. Wasp sticks two pricks in neck!
The actual wasp itself was stuck in my neck, like dangling out everywhere.
I put loads of Dettol on it.
in the exact same place
swallowed a wasp after it crawled into her can when on a picnic.
Did it kill her from the inside?
I imagine it would just be melted away by stomach acids?
And I stamped on about 100 wasps that were already weak and dying.