1. At Junior School, we used to colour a piece of paper in with different coloured wax crayons, and then go over the lot in black wax crayon. Then you could scratch the black wax crayon off, and you'd be left with a multi-coloured picture underneath. Did you ever do that?
2. If Raymond van Barneveld asked you to cut off two toes from one foot (left or right, doesn't matter); would you?
3. What is the best thing for getting engine oil out of a carpet?
4. What was the name of the old woman in Metal Mickey? I liked her.
5. Nick Faldo won the British Open 3 times. On which course did he win it for the first time?
6. What letter comes next? U,D,T,Q,C,S,S,H,N,?
7. Magic eye pictures; how shit were they? Row boat my arse.
9. What happened to question 8?
10. How many pens do you have on your desk?