Its bound to happen now the geek pound is at its strongest - what do you think it would be about? Here's my script ideas:
1. Forming a band at ATP (hold on that was the Chalets before they went back to their local government jobs)only to discover you have to play outside festivals from now on and camp or your entire dream implodes
2. Losing your tickets on the nightbus as you were too busy sending drunken texts about the 'Blue Album' and then having to get your tickets back from a wild eyed West African who's singing and laughing to himself having cleared the first four row of seats by openingly masturbating into a Skol Super can.
3. Observer Music Monthly the Musical
4. Mom! Where's my sneakers? - the Musical
5. Exit Music - sad tale of a 26 year old Radiohead fan who dies in the queue for their 93 Feet East gig because he left his sandwiches in the back of his parent's Lexus and forgot to buy and water even though it was on his 'tick' list and was too emotionally autistic to ask the person in front for a share of his specially prepared only-child lunch for one