ok so...these questions are a bit cheesy and cliched,
and no doubt variants of these have been posted on here a million zillion times,
but i thought about mine this morning so i thought id might aswell post em...
1) song that sums up/reminds you of childhood
2)song that reminds you of/sums up teens/young adulthood
3) song for your wedding (if that way inclined, or just maybe a song that reminds you of g.friend/b.friend etc etc)
4)song for your funeral
5) a song that you wish you had written
right ill go first
1) joe jackson, is she really going out with him.
not because it sums up a childhood of unrequited love but my dad always played the album and its the one song above others that reminds me of listening to music in the car when i was a kid. although in many ways, i feel it prepared me for eloquently moaning about unrequited love
2) the libertines, tell the king
bcause when i was 15 this album changed it all for me. from here it was the clash, the velvet underground and the smiths...and from there the rest is music histroy
3) otis redding, cigarettes and coffee
nowt to say, an amazing song, and nothing is better that staying up late with the one you love, 'smoking cigarettes and drinking coffee' and chewing the fat. probably.
4) anything by billie holiday
just because she is my faveourite female vocalist of all time, and when i listen to, more often than not, she can make troubles slip away. and it would be nice to be free of trouble when you have just died.
5) everyday is like sunday by morrissey
wish i had written this as im from s.end, where the video was filmed, and it perfecly sums up where im from more than anything else could i think.
right, if you read all of that why not do your own eh?
off you go.