(And fortuantely for you lot the last ever drug related thread I will post)
Reasons are as follows.
1) It could (and has already to a certain extent) get in the way of my friendship with some of my closest friends. They're far too important for me to let that happen.
2) I don't want to be a bad influence on my brother, he's bound to find out one day.
3) I want to quit while I can before I become dependant on them.
4) My health (My thoughts are becoming more distorted and for someone who isn't the most stable of people at the best of times, this really isn't good)
6) On Saturday night I was sitting in a chair at my mates house on pills. For at least a couple of hours (or however long it was) I was convinced I was about to have a heart-attack (probably partly true, too much coke in a short space of time, my heart was very uncomfortable etc.) these pills were making me very paranoid.
Sitting in a chair convinced I could die from a heart-attack at any moment was the scariest experience of my life.
I chucked my remaining drugs, I just wanted rid, I couldn't even be bothered to sell them.
In a strange way I feel liberated.