- Sound really over-the-top ill?
- Put on a stupid 'oh-I'm-just-so-poorly-I-can't-even-talk-properly-anymore' voice?
- Make up a barely believable tale?
- Be honest? (nb: this does NOT work)
- Start mentioning medical conditions that the person on the other end of the phone really doesn't want to hear about in an attempt to swing it?
I phoned in sick to work today due last nights excesses, the first time in years. I feel lame because I'm not even really that hungover, just knackered and not in the mood for sitting in an office all day.
Have you ever been caught or seen by a work colleague whilst supposedly off ill?