How come cardigans are so massively superior to all the other clothing garments? It doesn't even seem fair, I mean:
- They provide an amount of heat appropriate for both winter and summer, depending on whether you button them up or not.
- Look good when worn over t-shirts, regular shirts, or even (in the bedroom) nothing else at all.
- Even look good when worn unbuttoned with shorts, which is something obviously say, jumpers, cannot do.
- Have buttons, and buttons always look good
- Can slip off easily, without spoiling hair or making you look a bit of a fool in public because your arms are all flailing about and that
- You never need to worry about whether you ought to wear one or not when heading off somewhere, because, hey- you may as well because you can always take it off. In this respect cardigans are a bit like jackets, only even better.
- Women find them irresistible (I would assume).
- Badges make a nice accessory which you can decorate with them at the side.